Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DESPERATE HAIR HELP!!!

I'm going crazy trying to find a hair salon for my bridal party to go to! I wanted to find a nice salon we all could go to but there's no nice ones in the area. Only one in the mall, and I don't want to go to the mall on my wedding day!
Seems like a lot of brides have their hairstylists and makeup artists come to their house or hotel room so I've been looking in to that option! I've heard great things about Brooke Rockwell for hair but I contacted her and she's not available :(
Does anyone have some recommendations for me? I live in Robinson.. hotel we're staying at is in Moon/Coraopolis! Any advice is greatly greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks ladies!

Re: DESPERATE HAIR HELP!!!

• Options
    Check out Beauty Justified by Justine Jynn... her prices are high which is ultimately why I didn't choose her but she was so easy to get ahold of and really nice, plus she does makeup too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had Pretty Hair Salon come to us! They are located in the North Hills but do travel. We had them come to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott and it was great! I really liked them!
  • Options
    Check out Tammy & Co. They're located in McDonald!
  • Options
    I don't know what town you're looking for. However, I've heard great things about Lavish Salon in Greensburg. I was able to get in without a lot of notice. Here is their facebook page and website:

lavishsalonspa.co

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Check out Sean's Signature Salon & Co. in Sewickley and Van Salon in Sewickley; they're right across the bridge from you in Moon and should be a relatively short drive. They both have a lot of stylists where everyone could go together, although I'm not sure how far into the future you're looking for, they both book up pretty far in advance. 
  • Options
    Check out rita's hair connection. Its in greentree, you would
    Get off of the the exit and only go maybe two miles. Great new location and low prices. She has done my hair for years and doing my wedding party
  • Options
    where were all these great recommendations five months ago?? my wedding is in 6 days lol
    we ended up booking at the Philip Pelusi salon in the Robinson mall. They have their own entrance though so it's not in the middle of the mall! but keep the suggestions coming, i'm sure they're helping out other brides-to-be!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards