Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

Okay, I upped my net calories yesterday and I wasn't tired at all after my workout! I had the whole net calories thing confused, I'm glad @cu97tiger pointed out I needed to eat more!

B: sausage, egg and cheese on croissant, greek yogurt, Monster

L: Personal pan pizza

S: Apple, Tortilla chips, Salsa

D: Leftover beef stew, rice

Food: 2074

1 hour Zumba: 600

Net: 1474

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• B: Coffee, with Hazelnut creamer and half n half. Cinnamon Coffee Cake FIBEROne breakfast bar thingie
    L: Some sorta soup, walnuts
    D: TBD
    S: TBD

Water Goal: 6 refills

Run tonight after work.
  • B:  diced potato (1/2) cooked with bacon (2 slices, chopped), ~2.5 eggs, green and red salsa; about to drink some blueberry green tea
    L:  orange sriracha chicken, roasted green beans, salad with cherry balsamic dressing, navel orange (I left my avocado at home!  BOO!)
    S:  uber sticky bun larabar and an apple
    D:  leftover Irish Beef and Stout Stew

E:  30 min strength workout (deck of cards, yoga, something like that)
  • B: DD ham, egg, and cheese on an english muffin, 5 hash browns, coffee with skim
    L: ST crockpot turkey white bean pumpkin chili
    D: ST chicken parm maybe with pasta
    S: I have an apple, banana, and yogurt if I am hungry throughout the day

• BF failed to mention the coffee was all gone...and I'm working from home. No coffee...no breakfast type foods...ugh.... Can someone deliver me some coffee? And a breakfast sammich or something? Please? Or at least just coffee...I really really really want some coffee.

B: Rice mmmmm

L: I might order pizza for our painters and save a slice for myself.

D: Chicken Adobo

• Yesterday was super busy...I got lunch with @lmhollister and had awesome soup! I don't remember eating at all yesterday because I felt like a robot.

B- Eggs, coffee, and turkey slices
    S- Grapes
    L- I don't know yet..
    D- Chicken fajitas with lettuce instead of a tortilla

E- Crossfit this morning
  • @swazzle-I made the ST Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili last night, NOM!  The kids loved it too!  I'm having some for lunch today, and making another ST recipe for dinner.  Thank you for that, I hadn't been to that site before and I'm thinking it will be a regular resource for me going forward!

B-2 cups of coffee
    L-Leftover Chili
    D-ST Salsa Chicken Tacos (tacos for kids, taco salad for moi)
    S-MICHIGAN Macintosh apple, banana

E-T25 Cardio and Weight Training

Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • @radleyboo - That's my favorite website for recipes! I've made SO many of them and they've all turned out delicious, even my H loves them. The buffalo turkey burgers with blue cheese broccoli slaw recipe is our all-time favorite, I make it close to once a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards