African American Weddings
Options

Missing Him...

Got a picture text today that made me miss him real bad. This long distance long distance crap is for the birds...ugh

Re: Missing Him...

• Options
    Awwww.... Will y'all be long distance until after the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Big move in 2014
  • Options

Cic he can't {{fill in what he does for a living}} where you live? 

lemme get up outcha romance lol!

ok now we need a selfie of you, hurry up, these people trying to make me do my job today. lol!

• Options
    sultryzulu DEAD AT YOU TALMBOUT HURRY UP THEY TRYING TO MAKE YOU WORK TODAY LOL LOL LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    edited November 2013

lmao!!  T.  don't make me loud talk.  

"how dare you come in here with something for me to do, do you know who I am?  

oh, do I know who you are?  the guy who signs my checks?  um, yeah, ok, you win."

• Options
    He drives public transportion (city buses) in California. He just got the job almost a year ago. But here in my city in order to drive you must be a licensed CDL driver for at least 2 years. So since he started there, we decided he should stay there gain the requirement for here, and then move. Instead of moving here and making yet another career change.
  • Options

ahhhh.  gotcha.  well, everything worth having is worth working for.  I guess chile, somebody told me that and I sideyed the hell out they ass.   but I get it, facetime/skype can only substitute for so much.  

guh you ain't hear me tell you i'm short on time? where is your picture? LOL!!

• Options
    My birthday in August
    Hair braided back in February (and will look like that for the wedding)
    Yesterday, grumpy TEAM NO SLEEP
  • Options

LMAO!!!!  C.  why are you all up on somebody "entertainment" flyer? tambout they might be dancing and stuff over there, but Imma grab a seat right quick. LOL!!    love the braids.   um, yeah no tired selfies!  switch to double espresso pleaseandthankyou.

• Options
    LMAO!!! It was a adult day party. They have a photog walk around a take pics for their website...LoL...flyer. Girl I'm the last chick to be put on anybody's flyer...I'm not naked enough!!! My dress was not that short or tight.

:-( Nobody liked my grumpy lady selfie. Never go on my FB or IG then...lol. I got teamfacemask selfies, teamnomakeup selfies, and my most favorite TEAMIDIDNTCOMBMYHAIR selfies...LMAO!!!
  • Options
    oh you that heffa?  no.  girl please do not get caught out there in a Sweet Brown moment.  beat that face and annoy your scalp, never know when that camera crew is gonna come to a screeching halt right where you happen to be standing.  then there you are on the news looking all crazy.  like you don't have enough to explain to your mama.  lol!
  • Options
    ok am i missing something i dont see the braidsinmyhead selfie lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    LMMAOROTFLSHRN!!!
  • Options
    misstira said:

ok am i missing something i dont see the braidsinmyhead selfie lol

Its the B&W middle selfie. My hair is a braided weave called Tree Braids.

• Options
    lol yall crazy lol.... understand the ldr thing did it for years
    we are still a hour apart 
    time will fly :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't do no long distance thing. Good for you for sticking through it. 2014 is next year, it will be over soon!
  • Options
    I feel your pain on teh long distance. We were long distance for 8 years and then 6 weeks after we got married. It was so hard I was so sad....BUt We are together now and it is WONDERFUL!!!! Doing my thank you Jesus shout....WONT HE DO IT!!!!!  it will be here before you know it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I feel your pain as well. Only 8 weeks until he moves with me. (NYC to Raleigh, NC) Hang in there!
    "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."  ~Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards