Snarky Brides

iF YoU don't like It

Some of you ladies are just plain old nasty, you comment on punctuation if you do not like how my post are written don't respond. Some people are using smart phone s with very small keys i am tired of you bullies,our school system teaches children not to be bullies as well as english guess you won't waste your time teaching your children that.Every day is a bad day for some of you.What would William Shakespeare say about the way we write today. I am a RN with a B.S. in psychology and while. You were busy using the correct punctuation i was saving lives.DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF BE NICER LIFE IS TO sHORt

Re: iF YoU don't like It

• Yeah its not a matter of punctuation, I am not a grammar stickler. But I actually didn't know what you were saying in your post about a church. You still got some good advice, but you are going to get better advice if people are able to understand the details of what you are posting.

• Oh good grief.  People don't comment on poor grammar and spelling to be mean.  People point it out to facilitate communication.

It's really hard to read posts when there are a ton of grammar and/or spelling mistakes.  If it's hard to read a post, it makes it even more difficult to provide good advice.
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Plusalso, I wonder how many innocent people had to die because OP was busy chastising all of us instead of saving lives. Tragic.
  • Oh silly Shakespeare and his creation of words, misuse of who/whom and egregious use of double comparatives. Surely he would be the final judgement in the evolution of the written English language since his time of existence. ABSOLUTELY. WWWSS!
  • @prettybirdy27 *HIGH FIVE* for IT people!
  • DonT know. HOw to follow insSructioNs apparently. lol
  • I have to say, I do think bullying is an issue in this day and age. However, I did read a blog that basically said people are oversensitive about it and in the blogger's day, bullying meant pulling hair, giving wedgies, and constant pressure --- none of this "I'm getting bullied because someone corrected my grammar/made fun of my glasses/[insert ridiculous act here]."

The blogger had a point.

• So you have a BS in nursing and a BS in psychology?
  • Ah. Grammar. So useless.

"Let's eat, Grandma!"

"Let's eat Grandma!"

• WAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH. Big baby.
  • Lazy typing is as unattractive as whining. 

• Clearly whatever system from which you allegedly acquired your degree from does not, in fact, teach English. I say 'allegedly' because I think you're lying; no one can have the level of education your purport to have and write as badly as you do. Assuming, arguendo, that you DO have such a degree, how do you not kill people with your bad grammar? I mean, the way you write makes what you write nearly impossible to understand, so I imagine there are lots of medical mistakes when you're working. ETA: fix typo
    HisGirlFriday13, seriously? 

Do you ever scroll through Facebook and read the posts of people you you met while in college? 

Many of my friends, who I know for a fact have bachelors and masters degrees, use poor grammar on social media - which I would liken to this forum. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't all practice proper grammar, but I do believe the OP when she says she has a degree. 

This seems boarder line personal attack - especially suggesting she is killing patients. Have you seen how most doctors write? 
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards