African American Weddings
Options

I love this board!!!!

Tchavon1984Tchavon1984 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited November 2013 in African American Weddings
hey ladies I've been on the knot for a minute now and never knew there was an African American Board! to introduce myself my name is Tiffany, I'm 29 and Will be Marrying the man of my Dream (kelvin) 12/13/14... now that thats out of the way I've been lurking on this board and I gotta say all you ladies seem so cool!!! on the other boards the girls dont seem as nice a little too judgemental for my taste... I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a little better and getting thru the next year planning my wedding with you all!!!!!

Re: I love this board!!!!

• Options
    I feel you @Tchavon1984! I was so happy to discover this board also. The ladies and gentleman are great! Welcome :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!!!! Marsm4
  • Options
    Welcome honey...so glad you came out of lurking mode! And FYI this is the best board on TK hands down lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    lol I wasnt in it too long misstira...  just had to see if you guys were cool... I got to the point where I wasnt going to do the forums anymore... but yeah this is def better then the rest :)
  • Options
    Welcome Tiffany! It IS the best board! When I was planning my wedding, whether I wanted to laugh, cry, get ideas, or show off what i'd done, the other brides were right here to be my soundboard.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Heyyyy!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome (waving). I think we all felt like you when we found this board. The ladies here are sweet as cake and indeed helpful. Have fun...
  • Options
    Welcome :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hey hey hey..... welcome love

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Hi!! 

Yea if I didn't find this board I was going to write off all TK boards b/c of how the brides on the other boards can be.
  • Options
    Hey Tiffany! I love your wedding date...thaïs cool. Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

thank you!!!! I love it as well and it wont happen for another 100 yrs so I decided to take advantage lol
  • Options
    Tchavon1984Tchavon1984 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
  • Options

thank you!!!! I love it as well and it wont happen for another 100 yrs so I decided to take advantage lol

hey Tiff!  congratulations! 

Girl I just heard this on the news this morning, as today is 11/12/13 and your wedding is the next sequential one and then as you said, it's not happening again for over a hundred years.   Reporter said San Francisco city hall is booked solid and Vegas is packed!  I didn't realize how serious it is.  That is cute though :)

• Options
    @sultryzulu.. i didnt get married today BUT i DID GET MY LICENSE SO it says it was issued on 11/12/13.. does that count ..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

hey Tiff!  congratulations! 

Girl I just heard this on the news this morning, as today is 11/12/13 and your wedding is the next sequential one and then as you said, it's not happening again for over a hundred years.   Reporter said San Francisco city hall is booked solid and Vegas is packed!  I didn't realize how serious it is.  That is cute though :)

I was just telling my FI this!!!! it makes it seem so close thinking of the fact that its the next and last sequence in our life time and on top of that yesterday marked 1 year 1 month and 1 day away from the wedding.... before we even got engaged I was saying I wanted that date even if he proposed 2 days before we would have been in the court house just to say we got married on 12/13/14 (im a numbers freak lol) 
  • Options
    LeciaB said:
    @sultryzulu.. i didnt get married today BUT i DID GET MY LICENSE SO it says it was issued on 11/12/13.. does that count ..lol

lol close enough @LeciaB
  • Options
    us finna find you a dmv board to praise report post.  lol!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ok tk, don't mess up my morning.

d'oh!  it's afternoon't. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards