• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Food and Cakes

Put deposit for the cake!

I finally "officially" booked the baker for my wedding cake and grooms cake! I had done a tasting at this bakery a few months ago, but the price quote was a teeny bit too high for me to really feel comfortable with so I was shopping around. Other bakeries had better prices, but just weren't quite at the same level of deliciousness/expertise. Luck was on my side this weekend, and I ended up getting a chuppah for like, 75% less than I had budgeted for, so I used some of the extra for the cakes. YAY! 

I wish I could do a cake tasting every week...so yummy! (I think my waistline would mutiny, however...)  ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Llikotdesserd

Re: Put deposit for the cake!

• tammym1001tammym1001 Akron, Ohio member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    Yay!!! One of my favorite things was tasting and designing my cake. I was so excited when I finally found a baker that could do everything I wanted. Congrats :)
    casey8784
  • hlvonbhlvonb member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited December 2013
    @casey8784

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

The price for our cake is a little high but it's worth it. There's a reason that I didn't go with other bakeries when we did our cake testings!
    casey8784
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Congrats!  The cake is the most important part. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards