Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S: Alfred Angelo Grape Full Length Bridesmaid Dress (with pockets!) - Style 7166, Size 14

This rich purple (color is Grape, but I think it's a richer color than the color name sounds) full length bridesmaid dress by Alfred Angelo has an empire cut in a beautiful satin (to be honest though, I think the fabric is more of a polyester...but not like a grandma polyester). Style 7166 features a sweetheart neckline, POCKETS!!, and an overall easy to wear design (by far the most comfortable and flattering bridesmaid dress I've worn!). Optional spaghetti straps are included for versatility. It is a size 14. I actually thought it was going to be a lot longer, but with heels and being 5'8", I didn't have any length to hem. The top had to be taken in under the arms, but nothing was cut off when altering in case someone down the line needed it taken back out (it was just stiched in from the original seam, but the new seam can easily be taken out without any harm or notice). It is a pretty easy dress to alter to make smaller and/or shorter. LOVED this dress, but I have no reason for it to hide out in my closet! Although this dress was worn for a wedding, there are no snags or stains on the outside...it looks like brand new!! Originally paid $200. Non-smoking home. Asking $125 (it looks the same as it did out of the store!) plus shipping. If you need any other details, let me know. steegs@gmail.com

Re: F/S: Alfred Angelo Grape Full Length Bridesmaid Dress (with pockets!) - Style 7166, Size 14

• Options
    Hi Steegs2012,
    Is this dress still available?  My sister just chose this exact style and color for her bridesmaids, and I'd love to save a few bucks and get mine pre-owned!
    Thanks,
    Heather 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards