Flowers

Flower bouquets

I need help figuring out the bouquets for the BMs and myself.  My colors are Turquoise and Kelly Green and Silver.  I'm not a big fan of all white flowers, I like mixing colors.  My favorite flowers are mini roses, calla lilies, carnations, blue orchids, and stephanotis.  I would love a mix of all of them but not sure if they would look good together.  I want some white flowers with blue/teal flowers and green flowers.  Anyone have any suggestions? 

Re: Flower bouquets

• Well, first there are no teal flowers in nature.

For the green flowers you could use some orchids (dendrobium [small] or phalaenopsis [large]), button mums, hypericum berry, the tips of bells of ireland, and you could even use succulents.

For the blue you could use delphinium (comes in both light and dark blue) and phalaenopsis orchids

Then you could do the steph, callas and roses in white.

These colors will work together, but I would stick with the natural colors that the flowers come in rather then trying to tweak them or dye them to match your exact wedding colors.

Here is a picture of all the colors mixed together and it works well (CLICK).

• I have seen brides use blue hydrangias.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards