Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning

Morning ladies,
  Yesterday was a pretty good day at work for me, unfortunately it's the only day I get to teach this week. I have meetings all over the rest of the week.  Today I'm at the Board of Ed for meetings on my students with behavior problems-BLAH. 
  My menus came in yesterday and while I love the design I HATE the color they printed it.  I have a cornflower colored background, black words, and a mauve colored title (menu, entree, dessert, etc) the mauve turned out like neon pink!  I hate it, so I'm going to have to reorder (from Vistaprint, so at least it's cheap).  Otherwise I had a very relaxing night yesterday while FI was at band practice.
  Hope everyone has a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GM All.  I am so tired.  WIthout school work to keep my mind busy I watched endless tv last night and just lost track of time.  I went ot bed at 12:30 and was up at 6:15 for work.  eeewww. 

In other news, Coach is replacing a bracelet that was bent on my arm during the accident for free - customer service still exists!!!  I was just looking for an authorized repair shop, this is way better.  DH says it's b/c they;ve labeled me as "sucker".  lol.

Another slow day at work, let's keep the board lively!

H- will vista give you a discount to reorder?
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    A late night for me as well. After I got home from class I realized that I had an assignment that was to be emailed to my professor by midnight last night. Needless to say, I was up until 11:45 finishing it! lol... Send it out at the last minute - lol. I also had to send out my fire documentation today so I was also printing out pics, etc. for that. Other than that, nothing too exciting!

H - So sorry to hear about the color difference! That always scares me because sometimes computer moniters can be so off... Try to enjoy your meetings!
    Bri - Yay!! Don't you love how it is surprising when people actually do their job?! lol... glad you were able to get the bracelet replaced!! and I AGREE - WE HAVE TO KEEP THE BOARD LIVELY OR ELSE I'M GOING TO FALL ASLEEP TODAY! lol...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies,

I somehow mustered enough energy (guilt mostly) and got my butt to zumba. I hadn't been in a while, so it was a little rough, but I made it! Although when I was leaving my chest really hurt and the rest of the night I kept coughing. I feel better today, but it was weird. I brought my clothes to work to go to jazzercise today after work! I just keep chanting to myself "less than a year... less than a year..." It is so rainy and crappy here, bah I just want to be home, and now I'm rambling...

H- Boo on meetings!! I hope they go quickly! Also, boo on your menus! I'm intrigued by vistaprint, perhaps I'll check it out today.
    Bri- Woo hoo for getting your bracelet repaired and also woo hoo for watching lots of TV. :) I heart tv so...
    GMC- Yikes on the assignment, but I'm glad you got it finished!

I have a lot to do today, but I think I'll be checking the board often, so I concur with keeping it lively... but I have no suggestions. :(
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning! Yesterday was miserable, and now today it too (weather-wise I mean). I just want to curl up on the couch at home. I did nothing last night, and while it was nice, I feel guilty. We were supposed to clean, but DH said that he would. We'll see how well he does... at least it is Biggest Loser night!

H- Hope you can get the colors you want this time! GL with the meetings.

Bri- That's great news about your bracelet!

G- Fingers crossed about the fire documentation- I hope it's enough proof for them.

Jl- I know what you mean, I get the most random aches sometimes. I hope it stays away. You didn't have trouble breathing, did you? I'd be more concerned if that were the case.

• Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I had a board meeting last night and just went home and relaxed with FI. I drug myself out of bed this morning and went to the gym then went to vote. We have a meeting with our priest tonight to talk about the ceremony. I really have no idea about songs or anything just yet. I do know that I don't want the traditional music.. Oh and my Blackberry amazingly still works even though it was completely submerged in water!

Heather- bummer about the colors!
    Bri- that's so exciting about your bracelet!
    G- Good luck with the fire stuff. You're still arguing with the insurance company, right?
    JL- that is weird about your cough! Glad you're feeling better.

Have a great day ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so one of my high school friends and her DH were overdue by 3 days for their daughter, she im'd me last night that her water broke but not contractions, then she just texted me their daughter arrived - 8 lbs 9 oz.  Wow!  Watermelon size!  lol.  If/when we have kids, please lord let me be a smidge early, and under 8 lbs.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! Congratulations to your friend Bri!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Today's meetings are halfway over.  However, I've got 2 parents angry with the principal, I'm not real happy with people, and a few teachers are angry because parents have said what a lifesaver I am to their children, but didn't comment on the regular ed teacher (FYI-I'm with my students for FIVE YEARS, we kind of bond in that time-plus my job makes it easy for me to be the firm, but nice guy)

Bri-They did give me 50% off-I look for other offers on those, but most were only 30% so it was fairly cheap with them  being 50% off.  Also that's awesome Coach is replacing your bracelet, they do have great customer service.
    G-yuck, sounds like a lot of school work!  Glad you got it finished though.
    Jamie-this is the first real issue I've had with colors from vista-otherwise I've printed SO many things and have been super happy with them:-)  I hear ya on the exercising, since aerobics is over I have to do it on my own and last night I was dying to just lay on the couch, but I made myself do Wii fit for 30 minutes.  BLAH
    Kim-the weather is sucky here too, cold and rainy. BOO
    ros-good luck with the pastor meeting tonight.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  It's cold and rainy in SF too.  I've been crazy busy here.  It's fun to be with coworkers I don't see often, but I think I'll be ready to go home tomorrow.

Heather, sorry to hear about the menus!  I always worry about that too when I can only see something online.  Hope the rest of your day/meetings go better.
    Bri, that's so great about Coach!  Congratulations to your friend on the new baby, too!
    G, good job getting that paper in on time, whew!  Continued good vibes your way for all the fire recovery.
    JL, sorry you were feeling weird last night, hope it doesn't come back again.  I've never done Jazzercise, is it fun?
    Kim, don't feel guilty about a cozy night in!  You're allowed some free time every once in awhile :)
    Trisha, good luck with figuring out the ceremony!  We're still deciding on final music choices too.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards