Massachusetts-Boston

Photographer for the full day for $1500

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I know finding a quality photographer at this price point for the full-day is probably hard.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  The wedding is August 9, 2014 in the Chelmsford/Westford area.

Thanks so much!

Re: Photographer for the full day for $1500

• Search for Ed Diaz or Diaz Digital Discoveries. He just did my brother's wedding for $1500 3pm-10pm. I thought he was fabulous, he is really funny, great personality and makes it fun instead of stiff. His price list he will send you starts at $1999 but since their wedding was on a Friday he did it for $1500, so you could ask if he will compromise. 
  • Here's a few in that range: Kirstin Bimson Photography, Michael J. Larson Photography (we went with Michael for photo & video package because he offered the combos and it turned out he did a few friends wedding.)

• Are you looking for the most amount of time covered or the best quality of pictures? I think its hard to get both if you are on a budget and you don't want really mediocre pics of everything I am guessing.
  • Check out Portrait New England. They work with you on price. They are based out of Maine, which is where my wedding is, but they said most of their business is in MA.
  • On a friend's rec, we booked Andrea Jay Photography, her work is amazing. We also looked at Kristen Bimson Photography and Frozen in Time Photography.
  • On a friend's rec, we booked Andrea Jay Photography, her work is amazing. We also looked at Kristen Bimson Photography and Frozen in Time Photography.
  • Check out: http://www.imcreativephotography.com

She has multiple package options and is very flexible.

• I think she may be fully booked for 2014, but check out 1026 Photography.  Kerri is amazing & affordable.  I'm happy to show you our wedding gallery if you want to see her work!
  • Try  - Captured in Moments - at capturedinmoments.com
    his name is Jeremy
  • http://www.kellypomeroy.com/ 

900 for a 6 hour wedding package. Email for more recent work :-)
  • I'm another for Berryphotos.  They're amazing and very reasonably priced for all you get.  Not sure if they're under 2k, but depending on the date doesn't hurt to ask.  They've done my and all my friends and sisters weddings and we've never had a complaint.  Their website is www.berryphotos.com
  • check out www.bettencourtphoto.com if you are looking for a photojournalistic style on a budget
  • another person for portrait new england
  • Kristen Conte. We are getting her for 8 hours of photo, plus her husband as Dj, and a videographer all for 3000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards