March 2014 Weddings
Options

In exactly 4 months....

I'll be walking down the aisle to marry my best friend.  120 days.  OH MY GOD! It's becoming so surreal....
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: In exactly 4 months....

• Options
    I'm in the same boat!  We have the same date - on Friday, I was "celebrating" the 4-months out with wedding meetings all morning - florist, rental company, planning lunch with mom and dad, haha!

Hope things are going well!
  • Options
    vt&dt said:
    I'm in the same boat!  We have the same date - on Friday, I was "celebrating" the 4-months out with wedding meetings all morning - florist, rental company, planning lunch with mom and dad, haha!

Hope things are going well!
    Wow.  I was celebrating by doing laundry, jamming out to my country boys streaming on my "smart" tv and playing with my new phone.  I have Friday's off from work so I do a lot of my cleaning when NO ONE is in the house.  Next week will be different though.  My sister is moving in, and my son will be home from school.  However, FI will be at work, so there is one plus.  I hope & plan to hit the stores for printer ink so I can get my invites printed.  They go out Jan 3rd!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    That's awesome. You're ahead of me with your invites - we are expecting the design & printable files soon.  I'm working on getting samples from cards&pockets...  :)  It's all over the place now, but it feels good that some things are finally starting to come together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards