Maryland-Baltimore

North East Maryland Wedding September 2014

I am looking for suggestions for a hair dresser, Florist and possible photographer for my wedding September 13th 2014, if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be wonderful!!!!

Brooke

Re: North East Maryland Wedding September 2014

• My sisters best friend just got married at the Tea Barn a few weeks back they used Ben Micalski for photography, his number is 410-720-9767 < I used him for my wedding a few years back as well> Hair she used Pure Indulgence in Port Deposit Hope this helps you out.
  • I use Blue Iris (on rt. 40 between elkton and north east) for my hair normally, and plan to use them for my wedding next year as well.  They also did onehair/makeup for my best friends wedding last fall.  Really great job, and awesome girls!  And I think if yo book a certain numberof services (say youand some bridesmaids, or family members), they provide a light breakfastbrunch free of charge.  Super sweet and nice girls.  The one's I've worked with personally are Jen (the owner) and Candace and Aly.  Can't say enough good things about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards