Not Engaged Yet
Options

WR: The video came in today!!

So I know I've reverted back to lurker status, but our video cam in today!! I'm beyond thrilled with it.

Click!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WR: The video came in today!!

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2013
    OMG, this is the cutest video ever, I actually teared up! Also, can I just say how ridiculously gorgeous you are? I mean seriously girl, you are stunning!

• Options
    Your hair.  I LOVE your hair.  You were a stunning bride!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Aw thanks you two! Taylor, the makeup and hair artist, is actually a great friend and went above and beyond when she did my hair that day!  I've probably watched the video over twenty times now. It was such an amazing day.
  • Options
    So I feel a little weird watching a wedding video of someone I don't know, but I'm wedding obsessed right now so I watched it anyway. @bethsmiles it made me tear up too!

You look gorgeous and I LOVE you red hair. The clip of your ceremony was really beautiful too, I love that Hosanna was playing in the background, and I love that the video ends with the Threefold Blessing. Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @lalalaurita That's actually the best man playing that song that plays in the beginning. :) We had two worship songs, Hosanna and Sing to the King, at the beginning of our ceremony which he led worship for. The words to both songs were in our programs with "Singing is not mandatory but encouraged!"
    :)
  • Options

@lalalaurita That's actually the best man playing that song that plays in the beginning. :) We had two worship songs, Hosanna and Sing to the King, at the beginning of our ceremony which he led worship for. The words to both songs were in our programs with "Singing is not mandatory but encouraged!"
    :)
    That is so lovely. I would love to do that at my someday wedding (I'm fighting the urge to pre-plan until BF gets the ring). Was it just him singing with the drum? Was that loud enough to lead the whole group or did he have a microphone?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yes it was just him and the drum. We like to say he has a natural microphone built in lol
    Trust me it's worth waiting to plan. Right now just focus on your relationship right now and how good it is.
  • Options
    What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    So gorgeous!! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! What a nice video! You look gorgeous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I LOVE it.  You looked so lovely.  The video is just stunning.
  • Options
    What an awesome wedding and video! 

Where did you have it? Because it's beautiful there! You looked gorgeous as well :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards