Wedding Invitations & Paper

Vistaprint STD Magnet Stamp Question?

I am looking to do the Vistaprint STD Magnet. Anyone that has used Vistaprint for the STD magnet and mailed them, do they take a standard stamp or do you need extra postage? Thank you!

Re: Vistaprint STD Magnet Stamp Question?

• Extra postage due to weight and some brides opt for hand cancel since they can magnetize to the machinery. I did not use them for these two reasons. I did regular vistaprint postcards instead. GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I used the Vistaprint STD magnets, and I was able to use a standard stamp. As far as I know they all made it! Good luck :)
  • I used the Vistaprint STD magnets, and I was able to use a standard stamp. As far as I know they all made it! Good luck :)
    Did you use a standard postcard stamp or a standard first class mail/ letter stamp? If you used a standard first class stamp that is extra postage compared to the regular postcard rate. 
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Did you use a standard postcard stamp or a standard first class mail/ letter stamp? If you used a standard first class stamp that is extra postage compared to the regular postcard rate. 
    You're right, I should clarify - I used a standard first class stamp (46 cents or Forever stamps).
  • I just used a regular stamp. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I put mine straight into A2 envelopes and mailed with a normal stamp. They weren't hand canceled and all went through fine.
  • I took mine to the post office to check and they confirmed it was a regular, 46 cent stamp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards