Not Engaged Yet
Options

@southernpeach89

@southernpeach89 (can you take in titles?!)

Um, THIS WEEK!!  I am so so so so so so so excited!

@lmhollister please enlist your BF to take ALL THE PHOTOS so I can see you both being amazingly gorgeous on the big day!!
I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: @southernpeach89

• Options

THANKS!

I can't speak for @southern but I know I've already got a to-do list about a mile long. Our beautification process has already started. :P Pretty sure she got a massage and facial this weekend and I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever. We've also got a mani/pedi date scheduled with most of the bridal party on Friday before the RD.

I may have to steal her fire a teeny tiny bit and do some sneak preview AWing next week while she's on her HM...just because I won't be able to entirely help myself.

• Options

So excited for you here as well!

• Options
    @Blue & White I sent you a PM over on TK Treehouse. I can't seem to send PMs to you on TK...dunno why.

• Options
    OMG!!! @Blue & White you just put a huge smile on my face!! It still seems so far away but it's not!!

@lmhollister is really doing a lot for me (because she is the best big sister in the world and doesn't have to do anything but she still does) and helping my mom out a bunch. My to-do list gets insane on Wednesday-Friday. Today, FI and I are writing our Thank You Speech and putting together our guest bedroom into an actual bedroom and not an office so his groomsman can sleep in there Thursday when he arrives in town.

I want to steal @lmhollister's BF's nice camera so we can use it while we are at the salon Saturday morning getting beautified lol. Just kidding...that would be mean but seriously.
  • Options
    Eek @southernpeach89! So close. :) Early congrats. Have so much fun and share all the AW pictures!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So soon!!! 
  • Options
    Cannot wait!! My sister invited my brothers fiancée to hang with us while we got ready at her wedding and she took some of the best pics haha.

You two are gonna be beautiful!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 I can't wait to see how you look on your wedding day! It seems like you just got engaged, time flies by so fast!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    SO CLOOOOOOOOSE!!
  • Options
    Sending you early best wishes for a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks everyone!!! 4 days!!! 
  • Options
    Oh gosh 4 days!!! I wish I could just explode this with gifs but that isn't really my specialty (especially while on mobile)

I am just so excited lol I hope I am this excited for my own wedding (I kinda assume I will be)
  • Options
  • Options
    @Blue & White -You will be so excited you won't know what to do with yourself lol.  I went home this afternoon to pick up some things from my parents house and my mom just looked at me and started giggling lol. She is probably just as excited as I am.
  • Options
    @lmhollister @southernpeach89 oh man I can't wait to jump on the bed in my wedding dress (sorry folks sleeping below me!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards