Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Bride Way Down in Fort Lauderdale

Hello Pittsburgh ladies!!

My name is Kaitlyn and I am currently living in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.  I am down here working on my Doctorate in Optometry.  My fiancé is in the Air Force living about 9 hours north of me near Pensacola, Fl.  We are both from the Pittsburgh area and couldn't think of a better place to celebrate our wedding day.  We are wrapping up our contract with the DoubleTree in Green Tree and the date is set for August 2, 2014.  I have a wonderful support team back at home.  I have combed through some of these posts and you ladies seem so wonderful.  I am going to ask a HUGE favor so if anybody wants to take me under their wing it would be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to spend as much time as I can reading your posts but I wanted to warn you ahead of time that I eat, breathe, and sleep school at the moment and I may ask repeat questions and I hope you won't mind offering any advice you may have when the time comes.

I appreciate the welcome page at the beginning of this forum and just wanted to make my introduction

Re: Pittsburgh Bride Way Down in Fort Lauderdale

• I love the cookies at the DoubleTree!  It is a new place so be sure to leave a review after your wedding and happy planning!
  • Hi Kaitlyn !!!
    Welcome & I cannot imagine how crazy that would be to plan from out of state!  We had 7 months to plan everything (our wedding is 12.27) and i was & still am freaking out trying to get it all down. 
    I posted like a million times with a million questions … so … I get it. 

Lean Away sister !  I was trying to do this without spending $30,000 so i did do a good bit of research to find good people but good rates too. 

Good luck!
  • Welcome! I'm in the very early stages so just doing research right now. Good luck with your planning and feel free to ask any and all questions.
  • The DoubleTree in Green Tree is beautiful!! I was just there for their grand opening of the renovation project!! I can't wait to see your photos and hear your reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards