Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Does Airbrush Makeup Last?

Hello! My salon does airbrush makeup complementary with the bridal package, I did it for my trial and it seemed to last night what are your experiences with it?  I am also thinking I need to go a bit heavier on the eyeliner, maybe its just because that's what I'm used to but opinions??image

Re: Does Airbrush Makeup Last?

• Options
    I think your makeup looks great!  I also don't think you need to go heavier with the eyeliner.  Right now your eyes look so big and I think with thicker eyeliner it may make them look smaller.

I had airbrush makeup done for my wedding.  My makeup stayed put all day, all night, and still looked good the next morning.

• Options

Yup, airbrushing (if done by a well trained make up artist) should last 16+ hours and it shouldnt feel cakey or heavy. I was sweating while taking pictures outside and my makeup stayed perfectly.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Airbrush makeup will definitely last a really long time. As a certified makeup artist and proud owner of a Belletto studio airbrush, I can confidently say that your airbrushed makeup will stay on beautifully for a very long time. I don't airbrush my makeup too often because the makeup is expensive, but the stuff I use is waterproof and when I do use it, it always stays on perfectly until I remove it. And I fidget a lot. No matter how much I touch my face or scratch or how often my eyes water (which is pretty much any time it's windy) the makeup stays put. And it definitely feels lighter than normal foundation. If you can get your makeup airbrushed, do it. Just be aware that it tickles a bit when it's being applied. When I was using my airbrush during the makeup course I took there was a lot of giggling because my partner was super ticklish.
  • Options
    I did airbrush as a BM in wedding few years ago and it was fantastic!  Lasts ALL day and your photos will be more gorgeous!   I had my makeup trial few weeks ago and went with airbrush. I never wear foundation or much makeup, and it feels very, very light..you won't notice it, is waterproof, and just lasts and lasts.  Wish I could see the image you posted...my computer is acting up though.
  • Options
    I can't see your picture...

I did airbrush makeup for my wedding and it lasted great.  It looked flawless at the end of the night and I had to really scrub it off.  It's good stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards