Snarky Brides

Wow... I can't believe she just said that...

2»

Re: Wow... I can't believe she just said that...

• Shame on her! That's definitely a lie, you look beautiful and have the glow of a very happy bride and your parents look equally happy. I am sure you had a wonderful day so don't let someone be so trivial and affect you in that ill way. Congrats on your wedding I wish you all the happiness in the world :)
  • She's probably upset because she will never look as gorgeous as you do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• UGH how incredibly bitchy!

I think you look beautiful and all of you look so happy. Clearly your "friend" has some issues of her own to work out. I'd move on from that friendship--no one needs friends with such an ugly attitude!
  • Wow, what a rude bitch.  Was she raised in a barn?  (Yes, I think.  Definitely yes.)

You and your parents look beautiful and happy - congratulations on your marriage! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • Everyone looks freakin fantastic in the picture.  Forget that jealous skank and revel in your amazingness!  Congrats on your marriage!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • She was just being a horrendous bitch. You looked beautiful in that picture and your dress is stunning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a beautiful bride! And your parents look so happy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your dress is so pretty. I love the color. Your mom's dress too
  • I've got some steaming hot waffles over here for that one.  Ditto everyone else - dump her stat.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow... with friends like that, who needs enemies?

And "cuntwaffle" wins the internet.

• "Cuntwaffle" is now high on my list of new favourite words.

Can I just offer "cockjuggler" as another of those dictionary essentials? Albeit not in the context of this topic. 

Can I just offer "cockjuggler" as another of those dictionary essentials? Albeit not in the context of this topic. 
    I'm pretty fond of the term "cumdumpster." Also out of context but just so fun to say.

• Thanks everyone! Glad to know I'm not crazy for thinking that was a terribly rude comment! I would love to post her ugly face on here so you can laugh but I don't think I'm that mean! She made so many rude comments throughout the day. I was just glad I was so busy I didn't have the time to stop and let them sink in until after the wedding.
  • Yea serious bitch there! I think y'all look amazing and can I just say your parents have the proudest looks on their faces! 
  • That's a lovely picture.  Your friend was mean and I'd stop being friends with her.
  • Sometimes people are just jealous and from this photo I can see why your friend may be jealous. You look lovely and I just love mother's dress.
  • First of all, you look amazing, as does your mom and your dad looks so stinking proud and he looks fabulous!
    Second of all, you are much kinder than I am. I would have kindly told her to fuck off and flicked her off every time I saw her at Zumba. She sounds like a straight up boil. Sorry you have ever had to deal with her because I am positive these are not the first shitty things she's ever said to you.
    Third of all, congratulations!! I hope you had a fantastic day and are enjoying being newly weds :)
  • 1) Nice picture.  You look gorgeous and happy.
    2) Response: "Really, you think it's because my dad's covering me?  I thought it was because you weren't around".  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a horrible woman. You look gorgeous. Your dad looks great. You all look happy.

She's not worth any more thought than you have already wasted on her.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • First, you look fantastic and I love your dress and your mom's dress (dad looks good too).

Second, you're a nicer person then me, because I would've ended this post with "So I won't be around for awhile because I have to serve some time for assault with a deadly weapon". Sometimes you gotta cut a bitch.

I'm pretty fond of the term "cumdumpster." Also out of context but just so fun to say.
    Cunt muffin is one of my favorites. And "stupid cunt face". I picked that one up from my best friend. He says it a lot and it makes me laugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards