Canada-Ontario
Options

Vendor Reviews

I got married Saturday (yay!) and thought I would share some reviews for anyone planning in the Hamilton area.

Ceremony/Reception - Michelangelo's on Upper Ottawa, Hamilton - Food was amazing and everyone was served within moments of each other, ceremony was nice and quick (which is what I wanted) and decorated very nicely. Everything seemed to flow amazingly! Dana, the coordinator was amazing!

Flowers: Sue Gallo Designs, Hamilton - I think flowers are overpriced but they were a necessity for the day, but everything was beautiful! Everything was delivered on time and everything was labelled which made it so easy.

Picture Location: Osler House, Dundas - I stayed over the night before the wedding with my bridesmaids and my mom. It was like being in Downton Abbey! Such a beautiful location inside and out. We had breakfast while the hair and makeup team set up. Gary (the owner) was amazing at asking if we needed anything, and letting us have the run of the house for the day! We lucked out weather wise and did most photos outside, but there were many areas we did photos inside, including our First Look! You have to check out this beautiful B&B if you are ever in the area!

DJ - Dan from Impressions DJ - He was awesome! He got everyone out of their chairs to start dancing and moving right after speeches and dinner were done! Everyone loved him! He was also very attentive to myself and my husband, asking if he could get us anything and how everything was going. Worth every penny!

My dress - Taylor's Bridal, Elmira - Linda Taylor, Owner, was amazing! She did all of my fittings and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it.

Guys Tux's - Moore's, Hamilton - Standard Vera Wang tux's but the attendants at the store were awesome!

Limos - Memory Lane Limo, Milton - Drivers were awesome and very punctual!

Invitations/Save The Date/Seating Chart - Elegantly Enchanting, Brantford - Mary is amazing at what she does! She has a million examples of different styles and she is great at customizing things! I cannot tell you how many compliments I received from friends and family and even a few strangers on my invites!

Photographer - Diem Studios, Brantford - Danielle is a wonderful photographer and I can't even tell you how many shots she and her second photographer, Jessica, took on my wedding day. I cannot wait to see the stunning photos she took! Our engagement photos were really nice!

Mobile Hair/Makeup - Dolce Divas, Brantford - The girls were really nice. Only bad thing is my fake lashes moved so I had to remove them before the ceremony, which was a bummer because they looked really good for photos earlier in the day. Also, my hair fell out as there wasn't enough bobby pins in my hair, which made my veil and hair comb fall out. I was very disappointed about that. Again, for the most part things went well.

I think that's pretty much it :) Happy planning!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    Congratulations! I really wanted to get married at Osler House- so beautiful- but our wedding was slightly too large. It's such a great photo location I bet you got some great ones. 
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards