Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Coordinator

Does anyone know of a good day coordinator. I need someone to just help from 5-10 or earlier. I need someone who can sort of make sure everything is where it's supposed to be and everyone is where they need to be. I got a quote from one person but it was $1000--which seems VERY high!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• Here is a link to Columbus Bridal Consultants.  I'm not sure of quotes or pricing, but I think most of these professionals assume rehearsal, and vendor confirmations, and on site coordinating and fire-putting-out when they quote you "day of".  It's worth a try though

http://columbusbridalconsultants.com/page4.html
  • Your venue doesn't have a coordinator? I thought you were a Dock bride (if IRC), I'm surprised they don't do the coordination for you.

I didn't have one as I found them to be expensive and the venue was taking care of 90% of what a DOC would handle. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I used Your Perfect Day.  They are based in Toledo but they travel to Columbus all the time (cause their rates are much lower than anyone in Columbus).   You can view her website at www.YourPerfectDayLLC.com
  • Try Laurie at All Star Event Planning.  I know that she has different packages to accomidate different needs.  Her email is lworly@aol.com.  GL :))
  • I don't know about her, but there is a girl who did the WNCI vj's wedding. Her name is Jenny Drew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards