Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear @swazzle & @hummingbird125,

Cannot wait for Saturday!!!!!!! I miss you ladies like crazy! I'm going to drink so many bellinis!

XOXO,

buddy

Dear BF,

I love you so much. I'm so glad that you are supportive of my new gym habit and wait for me to get home to eat dinner. Even though you think I'm perfect, I don't think I am, but you still support me. I'm also excited that you're picking up that pony this weekend and I'm hoping you don't hide it the same place I'm hiding your Xbox One. Please don't get mad when I get off the train drunk again, not like you were complaining last time since we had sex in your car, so there's that.

Love,

Your amazing GF

Dear Buddy,

FFS stop jumping all over the house at night!!!!! I'm sorry I locked you in your bedroom last night, but you have a comfy futon to sleep on now!

Dear @brisox81,

I love our daily chats, andplusalso we need to catch up on AHS. I keep thinking one thing is going to happen, and something else happens and I'm like "wtf is going on????" I may stay up tonight to watch, but you know how that ends up! Also we need to plan a g2g at Woodbury Commons since I have to do some shopping at some sort of outlet for T, he needs new Timberlands...*barf*

XOXO and an extra XO to Violet,

Buddy

To all the ladies of NEY,

You are the prettiest, smartest, funniest group of women I've ever met. You make me realize what a true group of good girlfriends is supposed to be. I thank you for that. You make me laugh, cry and sometimes both with farting included, but it's always for good reasons. I <3 you hard.

Love X 1000000000,

Me

Dear lady who makes my breakfast sandwiches,

OMG two pieces of sausage in my sandwich? You're awesome for that, but I can only have one piece, it's all good though because you hook me up with two slices of cheese.

Dear Boss,

I think my review with you sucked. I deserved a higher score than what you gave me (yes, I know it's a 3 out of 4, but I totally deserved a 4 out of 4). I also deserved that bonus, but I know that isn't happening. Oh yeah, remember when I practically lived here during the months of February and March??? Oh and how I also did everyone's work because no one knew the system? Yeah, remember that when you "consider" my bonus. The only solace I have is that hopefully if things go to plan in my life, in two years I'll be working for you part time and then you can see what an asset I am to this department.

Thanks,

A frustrated employee (again)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: OLW

• Options
    dear ice and snow,

BRING IT ON.

love,
    Coco
  • Options
    Dear chemo,
    Please do your job. I need good news about Toby today. Thank you.

Love,
    Pet mom

======

IRL MEETING IN THREE DAYS!!!!  WOOHOO. @tuarceatha - are you up for a trip to Towson on Saturday for some shopping and brunching?

Love,
    Tiger

======

I'm so excited about this new opportunity and I am not at all surprised that something you did for yourself (your blogging) ended up helping you land this job. That's how life works. Isn't it awesome?! 

Love you,
    Tiger

=======

Have a GREAT wedding weekend!!! I hope time slows down for you :)

Tiger
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Dear today,

You're going to be a busy day and I hope I can fit in some Insanity and time to relax with FI. I think we will be able to but who knows what might pop up!

Dear FI,

You're the most thoughtful and caring man! I love you to the moon and back! 3 days!!!

Dear @lmhollister,

I hope your stress levels have diminished, lets have wine and watch Bridezillas and laugh at their craziness!

Dear FI's stepmom,

I've always liked you and considered you to be more of a mother to FI than his real mother but you're annoying me with all your requests! I don't think it's necessary to put wine in only your family's rooms...that's rude to our other guests. RELAX!
  • Options

Dear @southernpeach89 ,

OMGOMGOMG 3 more days!!!!! We're soooo close! I am so excited! I should probably start practicing my speech more huh? Also, I love you and you are my favorite middle sister ever. I can't believe you're getting married on Saturday. Some days it seems like you're still in high school and other days all I remember is how you used to dress up all your Barbies and arrange them in a big line and then yell at us if we "messed" them up. You've grown up to be such a beautiful, intelligent, and compassionate woman. I'm so lucky to have you as my sister.

Love x infinity, your big sister

~~~

Dear BF,

I love you so so much. Thanks for tolerating my craziness about everything this week. You've really been a huge help with getting the house ready for our guests. I can't wait to see you all dressed up in your sexy suit on Saturday.

xoxoxo, Me

~~~

Dear VP guy at my office,

Can you please please please please please please please approve the contracts I submitted to you??? I've sent you like...THREE reminders. Plusalso, the client has signed them and now they are waiting on us and I can't get them signed without your approval. This is really starting to stress me out and I'd just like these contracts off of my plate.

kthxbai, the new person

• Options

Dear FI,

I hope your foot continues to heal and gets better in 2 more weeks so no more cast. 

Love me

Dear self,

You really need to start working out on regular basis and stick to it.  No excuses. It would also help if you were so crazy tired this week.

Love Me

Anniversary

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Dear @Buddysmom80,

I also can't wait for brunch with you and @Swazzle! It's helping me get through this insanely busy and stressful week. And:

"Please don't get mad when I get off the train drunk again, not like you were complaining last time since we had sex in your car, so there's that."

What the what? Is THIS the key to getting a pony? Shoot - BF already told me "You'd better not get so drunk you can't make the 3 minute walk home." I'm doomed.

Love and Bellinis,
    Hummingbird

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear kid-I-babysit-for-who-JUST-became-a-teenager,

Stop being a bitch. I know you think you can take care of yourself and don't believe you have an eating disorder and thus feel that my presence is completely useless, but I am NOT the enemy. There is no reason to give me an attitude when I say "I hope you feel better" - for the record, I also said "I'm sorry you don't feel well" and "That sucks" when you complained about your stomach, so no, I never ignored that fact that you were sick. Also, when someone takes you shopping for your birthday and buys you $50 worth of clothing (which is $20 more than I said you could spend, BTW), it's polite to say "Thank You". You are 13 years old and should not need your father to prompt you.

Honestly, I've always wanted children but you make me worry about ever having teenagers.
    -Your loving, patient, babysitter

---------------------------------------------------

Dear BF,

It would not be nice to bring up the topic of engagement rings and then not do anything with that information for a long time. So, please let this mean that you are thinking about doing something within the next 2.5 months.

Also, thank you for going on a lovely mid-day date with me yesterday.

Also, I'm sorry I came home early without warning you last night and nearly walked in on you, ahem, in the act. Honestly, it was one of the most hilarious moments of my life. 

Love,
    Your sneakily quiet GF

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear job I'm interviewing for tomorrow,

Please be fantastic. I'm already sold on the benefits (4 weeks vacation?! 13 holidays off?! YES PLEASE), and you've confirmed that the salary will be within my range - and possibly at the very high end of it. But, the last time I thought I found a job that was perfect for me, it was miserable, and it ruined my life for 3 whole months. I can't make a mistake like that again. I need to be as sure as possible that this will be a great place to work, and worth commuting into the city again. If this is all the case, then please please please like me! I've enjoyed my 3.5 month hiatus very much, but I want to feel important and successful again - and babysitting a surly 13 year old just doesn't cut it for me.

Sincerely,
    Your future employee?

----------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear cold,

Get-the-fuhh-outta-here. Like yesterday. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want to clean my house and paint my bedroom. GO AWAY, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE!

Without Love,
    Your incubator

Dear BF,

I really hate that you've been working SO much and having to come home and pick up my slack. Please just live in this mess with me until I feel better and can do it all myself again? Seriously, these 14 hour days make me feel so guilty for not having a spotless house when you get home.

Love,
    Ollie

Dear R,

I love you dearly, but please stop growing up. This whole not believing in the Tooth Fairy/Santa/Easter Bunny thing came WAY too fast. Andplusalso, you don't need to parent your sister, I'll take care of that. No need to cause a riff.

Love,
    Mama

• Options
    Dear FI,

I'm sorry we got into a fight last night. But when I only get to hear your voice once a day when we're away, it hurts when you decide to put me on speaker and finish defeating the bad dude in Skyrim. Yea, I'm still upset and I know you've said sorry. I'm driving down tonight and there better be make up sex. We need it.

Sincerely,
    Your loving, but not feeling great FI

Dear work,

Thank you thank you thank you for the new desk! Now I can sit in the corner where no one can see my computer and be on The Knot and Pinterest as much as I want between articles.

Sincerely,
    Happy journalist

Dear Mom,

Hoping we have a good family Thanksgiving this weekend and yay for putting up the Christmas tree on Sunday.

Sincerely,
    I need happy things

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    Dear @southernpeach89,

Woohoo! Excited for you! :)

Amapola

Dear keyboard that I'm typing on,

Why do you keep skipping letters when I type? I feel like I have to drive these keys into the ground so you'll pick them up!

Sincerely,
    Woman who is annoying everyone around her with her loud and forceful keystrokes

Dear semester,

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE ALMOST OVER! You have been very painful and have tested my personal fortitude and just been a hot mess in general. I will not miss you in the spring when I start doing peds and psych.

No love,
    Me

Dear self,

We need to remember our old hobbies. And also, we need to stop eating Thin Mints and Diet Coke for breakfast.

Love,
    Yourself

Dear Facebook,

This is so messed up, but I really missed you. It's nice to be a part of social media again, even though ain't nobody got time for that.

Sincerely,
    Ironically, I only joined so I could be a part of my nursing student association's group

Dear work,

Please find a second aide for Sunday. Please. The way our census has been lately, I doubt my ability to last 12 hours with a full house by myself. Please. Help a sister out.

Nervously yours,
    Employee who would like to get through this weekend without PTSD
  • Options

@buddysmom80 and @cu97tigerI am jealous of your brunches and sex in cars! Kiss @swazzleand @sakaliciousfor me!

@southernpeach89 SO CLOSE!!

@hummingbird125 teenagers are scary. We are nearing the teen years (Bean is 11) and I'm fearful for him. I pray he continues his awesome kid streak so that I don't have to beat him.

Dear Dad:

I probably shouldn't be taking this personally, but your lack of contact since we told you we are expecting is very hurtful. Little sister had barely been with her BF for 3 months when they found out they were expecting (her 3rd by 3rd different dude) and you effing fawned over her. We suffer 2 losses, try for another year and then FINALLY find out we are joyously expecting and it's like you and older brother couldn't care less. It's very very hurtful and I'm beyond crushed. You don't even bother to just ask how I'm doing every once in a while. I've tried so many times to reach out to you two and I get blown off. I really don't know what this all means. I'm sitting at my desk in tears over this. If you're upset with me over something, please tell me so I can stop guessing.

Crushed,

your daughter

Dear brother:

Telling Bean you're going to buy him a plane ticket to go to Utah to see his favorite cousin for Thanksgiving and then backing out last minute was cruel. You KNEW he was hyped for this trip. If you didn't want to do it in the first place, that's fine-nobody is saying you have to do it! It's your money to spend and do with as you like,but getting the kid's hopes up and then dropping him last second is just wrong. WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK is going on with you and dad???

Don't fucking get it,

now you hurt my baby...this means war

Dear Thanksgiving:

I'm usually super excited for you, but with everything that has been going on (above), you're just making me feel all the feels. I know a big portion of that is hormones, which I have absolutely no control over. Please just be nice and bring me all the food.

Thanks,

Needs to eat her feelings

Dear Callie bug:

I'm sorry that you're getting your lady parts removed today. Well I'm not sorry that they're being removed, but I'm sorry that you're gonna be in pain from them being removed. I promise to snuggle you extra gently tomorrow when I get to pick you up. Please don't puke in the car again, though. That was gross.

Xoxo,

Mama Bear

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    dear tiny bug crawling around in my shirt,

OMG GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

no love,
    Coco
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2013
    Dear Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday,

Please go by quickly. I need my weekend. I just don't feel like working this week.

Blah,
    Sev

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BF,

I can't wait for Pint Night tonight with you. I need a drink...or several. Its been a chaotic 2 weeks at work. Thank you for being the most amazing person I've ever met and for making me feel like a princess. And last night... ;) yeah :).

Love,
    Your Baby Doll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Weight,

I am practically starving myself, why you no come off?  1000-1200 calories a day makes me feel yucky, yet you still remain there. I don't understand...
    This healthy eating is bullshit.

Discouraged and Pissed,
    Sev

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear self,

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance for next Thursday and Friday. I really love Thanksgiving food and I will be eating without any shame. Just prepare yourself...

Love,
    Get-Into-My-Belly
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday,

Please go by quickly. I need my weekend. I just don't feel like working this week.

Blah,
    Sev

Dear BF,

I can't wait for Pint Night tonight with you. I need a drink...or several. Its been a chaotic 2 weeks at work. Thank you for being the most amazing person I've ever met and for making me feel like a princess. And last night... ;) yeah :).

Love,
    Your Baby Doll.

Dear Weight,

I am practically starving myself, why you no come off?  1000-1200 calories a day makes me feel yucky, yet you still remain there. I don't understand...
    This healthy eating is bullshit.

Discouraged and Pissed,
    Sev

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear self,

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance for next Thursday and Friday. I really love Thanksgiving food and I will be eating without any shame. Just prepare yourself...

Love,
    Get-Into-My-Belly
    I don't know your stats (height/weight/age/activity level/diet) but that sounds like far to few calories...figure out your BMR and work from there to get to a good calorie deficit. If you're eating too few calories you really won't lose weight (and you'll feel like shit).

I joined myfitnesspal.com and put in all my info and as part of my plan, it advised me to eat 1200 calories max a day to reach my goal. I've tried that, as well as exercising and it hasn't really helped. I guess I'm gonna have to start exercising more or figure something else out :\
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear @beanbot2002,

I'm sorry your family is being so crappy. I'm not sure which would upset me more, being ignored by your parent, or having your child let down. I'm going to guess the latter. Either way, we love you. Oh and I'd like to snuggle your face off. 

Love.
    Why-do-I-have-to-live-so-far-away-Ollie

• Options

@livleighton,

You're getting your ink started tonight???? I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!! Also, I'm sending you a huge hug right now, I've been through the whole "I want to do X but I want to make money so I'll have to do Y." it sucks, and some days I wish I could just pick up from here and do what I really want to do, but they pay me too much here to leave.

Hugs,

Buddy

Dear Dentist,

I was SOOOOO excited to book my appointment to get my crowns done finally after a million years and then I realized I left my freaking WALLET at home to pay the deposit. GRRRRRR. Either way, I elected enough money in my FSA to get it done and please don't screw it up, these are my front freaking teeth we're talking about here. I can't wait to AW with everyone on here.

Dear @beanbot2002,

Give Bean a huge hug, it sucks when plans change last minute when you're an adult, it must hurt a million times more as a kid. You guys can always come visit exciting Connecticut (it's boring, btw) but we have a really cool science museum so there's that.

PS to you and @cu97tiger and @tuarceatha: I'll be back in DC next year when the government isn't shut down. I'll need more alcohol since the parentals will be coming with us as well. Pops is dying to go see the Air and Space Museum in Dulles, guess who's bringing him? This chick...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@severmilli12: This is what @livleighton is talking about (I think, it's what I use): http://www.calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html

When you input that info it shows how many calories you need to eat to sustain your normal body functions. From there, you can subtract calories (to lose weight) or add calories (to gain weight).

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@severmilli12: This is what @livleighton is talking about (I think, it's what I use): http://www.calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html

When you input that info it shows how many calories you need to eat to sustain your normal body functions. From there, you can subtract calories (to lose weight) or add calories (to gain weight).

awesome, thanks! I'll try it :)
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear New Boss,

From our one interview, I can already tell that you and the firm are KICKASS.  I have never even heard of hiring someone on the spot, especially during a first round interview.  I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful and excited I am.  If this job lives up to even half the expectations I have of it, I'm going to be a lucky lucky girl for a long, LONG time.

Love,

CAN'T wait to start on MONDAY!!!!
    ---

Dear Girls of NEY, especially @cu97tiger, @LivLeighton, and @buggle2,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  Thank you for listening to me bitch about job stuff every single fucking day.  Thank you for not giving up on me, and giving me the strength and optimism to press on.  Thank you for being TRUE friends, even when it wasn't easy, or fun, and you probably just wanted to slap the shit out of me.  THANK YOU.

I am still in disbelief of how lucky I am to have you all in my life.  I love you all so, so much.

Love, always,

A grateful Shoes
    ---

Dear Mr. Shoes,

If I said I love you all day, every day, for the rest of my life, it wouldn't convey how MUCH I love you.  I love you for loving me, even when I don't love myself.  I love you for making every day of my life happy and easier.  I love you for your sweet little grins, and jokes, and the belly laughs you give me when I feel like shit.  I love you for supporting me, no questions asked, and no dick comments made, for the past 9 months, in every way you CAN support someone.

Job or no job, money or no money, depression or no depression, I'm the luckiest girl in the world every SINGLE day, because I have you.

Your wife.
    ---

Dear God,

Thanks for the moment of clarity on Sunday night.  (Girls, I'm writing a separate post about it in a few minutes.)  It really made ALL the difference.

Love,

Me.
    ---

Dear Self,

I'm so proud of how far you've come, and how much you've learned, in the past year.

Love,
    Self

• Options
    Dear Consultant who I'm working with on this massive project,

Please learn how to pull data.  It takes me longer to fix the things you do than it would if you just pulled it from the correct place the first time.  And please stop forwarding your work emails to your personal account.  An up-to-2-hour delay in your responses is not cool.

From,
    Girl who is ripping her hair out daily until this report is due next week

Dear FI,

Thank you so much for taking care of me yesterday when I came home so drained - for my super yummy blueberry cider, to making the awesome cheesey bread, to making pasta and meatballs.  You are the bestest.

Love,
    Luckiest girl in the world

Dear Amazon,

I love you.  I really do.  But please stop trying to be all sneaky and just pre-release your Black Friday ad like all the other companies out there.  I would really like to know if the Paperwhite is going to be on sale so I can prepare.

Sincerely,
    Someone who really really really wants a new Kindle before her honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Dear Universe,

Why do you make me want to cry all the time?

This sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear H,

Thank you for a great birthday yesterday and thank you for understanding why my life/job still made me cry at 11 pm when we got home from the amazing dinner you planned.

Love,

W

• Options
    Dear N,

I understand that your mom was joking the other night about my weight and that she cares about it. But please for the love of all things holy, talk to her about how it makes me feel. I've struggled with body image issues since I was young. It wasn't fun being called anorexic in school because I was so skinny. It's not something I have control over. My family just has fast metabolisms. If I could gain weight so easily, I'm sure I would have already with the way I eat. I truly don't enjoy having her tell me that I need to have a belly or an ass, not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm doing my best to maintain the healthy weight I'm at now. I love you and her dearly. I just don't want this to constantly be an issue.

Love,
    A
    GOOD LUCK with that.  She's Portuguese.  And it's a regular, constant occurrence in Portuguese culture to badger women about their physical appearances.  You're either too skinny and they ask you if you've eaten, or you're fat and they tell you that you're fat and need to lose weight, and ask if you're pregnant.  And the women making the comments have THEMSELVES been the subjects of comments all of their lives, so they're just perpetuating the nonsense.  And the men NEVER get comments.

I'm not telling you it's right.  But I AM telling you that it will continue, no matter who says what.
  • Options
    @loves2shop4shoes - Congrats on the new job!!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear @Buddysmom80,

Our chats make me laugh every day. I can't wait for Woodbury shopping!! Violet wants you to come visit again, and... for some reason she requested more pudding shots. Yea, it's totally Vi who wants the pudding shots. 

Love youuuu!
    BriSox

YOU'RE GETTING TATTOOED TODAY!!! I wish I could be there with you - but you know that I'm there in spirit. And don't forget to tell them that I DEMAND in-progress pictures. You're allowed to be the tattooed best friend (for now.) :) 

Love you!
    Spicebush

Dear BF,

Thanks for being you. I don't know what I'd do without you. For no reason in particular, just because. 

All the loves,
    Me

Dear @swazzle,

Since you're home alone & not working, I demand you stay up for AHS tonight. No excuses.

Love,
    Sisser

Dear work,

I'm excited for all the projects in my pipeline right now. I'm about to explode with pent up creativity, and I can't wait to get busy all alllll of the things!

Love,
    Me

PS to everyone who is going to push back on my ideas & initiatives - too bad, so sad! The status quo is NO MORE! :) 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

To the now TWO women working down the hall from me,

Please stop being so extra with the sneezes. For example:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *pause* CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@brisox81,

Tell Violet I will bring pudding shots soon, but probably after the holidays since her fur mom literally got my last free day between now and the end of the year to hang out. So Violet, just blame your mother for the delay on pudding shots. But I will see you soon and cuddle you to death.

@livleighton,

I want in-progress pictures as well. I'm so freaking excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Dear ILs, 

I am so sorry that you had to put down your sweet dog. He was the best boy and I am just heartbroken for you (and for me!). You did the right thing not letting him suffer. Time will heal the sadness. 

Love,
    DIL

Dear DH,

I love you. So much. 

xox
    wife

Dear DC-area apartment, 

I'm still waiting for you to reveal yourself to me. 

Not so patiently yours,
    girl with less than 6 weeks to relocate
  • Options

@Ollie08 : Please come smoosh boobies soon! I love you hard!

@buddysmom80: Connecticut was always wonderful and fun as a child. My dad grew up in Waterbury so we would go every year at christmas to visit my grandpa. He managed the ice rink at the Taft School for boys, so we would get to have the whole rink to ourselves and ride the zamboni and ice skate all night long. Those are some of my best memories. And there's a sub/sandwich shop that's been there forever, that my brothers always talk about. I can't remember the name but it starts with an N I think.

Also, the A&S Udvar-Hazy museum is really awesome. I love the open floorplan/airplane hanger style. You can get so close to these insane machines. Your dad will absolutely love it when you bring him.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Dear motivation,

Please come back to me.

Signed,
    Just want to crawl back into bed

Dear training video,

Please magically watch yourself and pass your exam after.

Sincerely,
    How many of these things do I have to take?

Dear BFF,

Please stop planning your wedding.  It makes you BSC.  Your BF's excuses are getting old.  He just saw your parents and didn't ask them for permission.  Now he's saying it must be in person.  It's an excuse to shut you up.  It's 2013 and there are these amazing things called telephones for a reason. When Jan hits and you are still NEY, I'm going to have a Come to Jesus talk with you. Staying with a dude to prove us all wrong is the worst reason ever to be in a relationship.

Regards,
    There are worthy men out there

Dear Inlaws,

I am not ready to deal with your drink scrutinizing next week.  I'm half tempted to carry a bottle of red with me the whole week and just start chugging if you even look at me.  I get it.  You all want babies.  Well, I bet I want them more.  So unless you all have some massive pep talk planned for my ute, please just stfu.

Signed,

Not enough wine in the world for the holidays 

Dear H,

I love you.  Although, right now I am at your work bitching limit.  I get it.  Your busy and your inside rep blows.  But if I hear about it 1 more time, I may cut you.  You have already hit your yearly numbers, and come home every day to bitch.  Meanwhile, I will probably miss my plan by $1M.  Yes, the government sucks and I get to pay for it.  Yes I still will have a job next year, but please stop bitching when you will actually make a bonus.  Grrrr.

Sincerely,

Your cranky w

Salvatore Ferragamo,

Why do you make such pretty shoes?  I need some retail therapy, and I keep drooling over yours.  Can I justify my purchase with I'm cranky and need an early Christmas present for myself?

Signed,
    Pretties need to be in my closet
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options

@beanbot2001 NARDELLI'S!!! I just went there for the first time last month, sooooo good! I wish they had one location closer to me!

I've been to the Udvar-Hazy museum before by myself and I thought it was so neat, but I can't tell the difference between a Concorde jet and a Piper Saratoga. My dad is a pilot and a retired engineer, so he's going to be all over that shit all day, I know he'll have a blast looking at everything.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @suzie211, God I love you.  You are just made of awesome and funnies.
  • Options
    @loves2shop4shoes Right back at you!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards