Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Vendor Reviews- Our vendors truly made our day magical

Rehearsal Dinner- Spaghetti Warehouse, B
Personally, I had never been here prior to our rehearsal, but we had a private balcony, the dinner was delicious and it didn't break the bank. Casual and comfortable for all tastes

Ceremony-Heinz Chapel, A+++
How could they not get A+++?! If you have the chance to be married here, don't second guess it. We all know its an amazing venue, but wow, their staff is incredible

Reception- Phipps Conservatory, Special Events Hall and Tropical Forest, A+++++++
Phipps alone is a stunning venue, add in their event staff and catering team and you have an event that is unforgettable. Our cake, linens, chairs were all included so we did not have to work and try to coordinate all of those separate vendors, the work was done for us. Food is amazing, literally, amazing, I want to go to another wedding there just to eat the food! Not joking. The night was perfect here!

Flowers- Alex's Flowers, A+++
Honestly, I was hesitant at first since I could not find many reviews on here about Alex, but I am 100% glad he did our wedding. First and foremost important to me, we did not break the bank here. He is reasonably priced and he was so flexible, I think I changed my mind 5 times and had 100 questions from the day we booked him up until the wedding. The centerpieces where exactly what we envisioned, my bouquet was everything I wanted, and the bridesmaids bouquets were probably the most beautiful bouquets I have seen for bridesmaids. I am getting teary eyed writing this! Alex was gracious enough to do a sample centerpiece for us so we were all on the same page. Not only is the work great, his personality and friendliness is hard to come by! 

DJ (And Lighting)- Otto Productions, Frank Gloor, A+++
Want your day to go as smoothly as possible? Call Frank! AMAZING! Everyone, I mean everyone was dancing at the wedding. There were family members that I never expected to see dancing, having an amazing time. We had multiple meetings and calls with Frank prior to the wedding, he has an online planning tool, which was my bible months before the big day. And he will also bring an assistant to keep everything on track while he focuses on the music, lighting and timing. My dad and I wanted to have our father daughter dance break into a choreographed dance half way through, and make it seem like it was the DJs fault the music changed, Frank nailed it. It went off without a hitch! So many compliments on Frank. And maybe you dont want to use him for your DJ, 
USE HIM FOR YOUR LIGHTING. Phipps is a very plain room with a lot of windows, we were married in August, the sun was out for the early half of the reception, and you could still see the uplighting in the room! Our pictures turned out incredible because of his lighting. The photographer told me time and time again what great shots they were getting and how great the lighting was looking, and that normally in that room at Phipps it does not turn out in photos. LIGHTING IS A MUST WITH FRANK! 

Photographer- Sky's The Limit, A+++++++
If they fit your budget, your silly not to consider them. Amazing work, amazing photos, amazing personalities. I want to print every one of our pictures (2000) because they are all beautiful!

Videographer, Just Hitched Wedding Films, A++++++++++
Again, amazing! I didn't even know that they were there all night. The video turned out amazing. They also do an edit to music. Makes me cry every time I watch it. Ariella was so easy to work with and so kind. I had 1000 questions and she was so patient with me! Also very affordable. I was originally not planning on getting a video, and I am glad we found this team and had a change of heart. Having our day on DVD is something we will treasure forever.

Makeup, MADD Makeup Art & Design by Demi, A+++++++++
You can find her on Facebook, by the name above. She was a friend from college and now works at MAC and does weddings on the side. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on makeup, and I didn't want to do it myself. She not only is so kind, she really is an artist. Makeup stayed in place ALL night and the day was a on the warm side in August. She didn't have a minimum for the number of girls she would travel for and everyone looked STUNNING!

Candy Table, Pittsburgh Candy Buffet, B-
If you are at all a control freak, i would say do the candy table yourself. it was very hard to communicate with them and i was nervous they were even going ot show up! they do great work, and the only reason they get this score is because of the communication or lack there of. Our candy table was a major hit, and it was nice to not have to put that together, but the stress leading up to the day was not worth it for me at least.

Vogue Limo, A++++
Our driver showed up like 2 hours ahead of time just to make sure he didnt get stuck in traffic anywhere. He was such a nice guy, the limo was great and the team was so easy to work with.

Dress, Exquisite Bridal, A+++++
Love them here. SO easy, SO nice. And Karen B, did my alterations, she was my fairy godmother if i had one. I loved my dress it was beautiful, and she made it fit me like a glove. I had zero issues with it all night. I had a long train and my bustle did not budge all night! Amazing work and all and all an amazing team at this shop.

Re: Vendor Reviews- Our vendors truly made our day magical

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards