African American Weddings

IM BAAAAACK....MRS NOW!!!!

2»

Re: IM BAAAAACK....MRS NOW!!!!

• Awww...you looked so pretty. Welcome to the Mrs side im glad your day was beautiful...and all you hoped for !!!!

And...how bout the girls coming to share in your moment that was sweet!
  • Congrats Mrs :) 
    love the pics 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CONGRATULATIONS Sammi Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waiting for your recap since I left the board. I've been lurking so I wouldn't miss your day. I am so happy everything went well. You looked beautiful. now that your day is over I can finally put myself out to pasture. LOL. Pop-Pop said congratulations too. 

Guess when Bo and I have weddings we will have to ring a bell for you to come out of that pasture..we see how you do us SOROR!
    you talkin to Mrs. Williams?  Chile cheese, she and Big P Raiders fans, keep yo ole stankin well wishes!  ;P
  • CONGRATULATIONS Sammi Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waiting for your recap since I left the board. I've been lurking so I wouldn't miss your day. I am so happy everything went well. You looked beautiful. now that your day is over I can finally put myself out to pasture. LOL. Pop-Pop said congratulations too. 

Guess when Bo and I have weddings we will have to ring a bell for you to come out of that pasture..we see how you do us SOROR!
    you talkin to Mrs. Williams?  Chile cheese, she and Big P Raiders fans, keep yo ole stankin well wishes!  ;P
    That is alright...she really ain't responding lol....she is going to be something upset when we don't invite her
  • Oh no yall didn't!!! LOL Yall know where to find me.

imageAnniversary
  • Oh no yall didn't!!! LOL Yall know where to find me.

whispherhollers....YOU DON'T REPLY BACK MRS!!! LOL yep we calling you out ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY! Go back in your pastures...lol me and Bo gonna be alright! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards