Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Classic car rental?

I'm in DC planning a wedding in Indiana, PA. Does anyone know of any places in the Pittsburgh area that rent classic cars? Thanks in advance!

Re: Classic car rental?

• I've seen an old thread about this...do a search and you will find it, they really didn't have much info. Most suggested asking someone if you go to car shows but there really aren't any rental companies. I thought about this idea to surprise my FH but doubt I will go to that extent to find one. His dad has some friends we might be able to borrow one from, but not sure if FH really wants to ask that kind of favor. Good luck!
  • Thanks, if I find anything I'll post it back in this thread to help anyone else looking!

• rcooper1102rcooper1102 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2013
  • I'd look into car clubs and write them a letter. People that are wiling will reply.  I'm lucky to be a member of a car club and my dad, brother and all my dad's friends have cars
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'd look into car clubs and write them a letter. People that are wiling will reply.  I'm lucky to be a member of a car club and my dad, brother and all my dad's friends have cars
    The one I contacted told me that the members cannot rent their cars otherwise they will lose their insurance.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

The one I contacted told me that the members cannot rent their cars otherwise they will lose their insurance.
    Weird. I'm not sure if people usually charge, but I know people do it for free for their friends.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Note to self: make friends with someone who owns classic car. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards