Wedding Woes
Options

What up?

It's Friday!  What's on for the weekend?  Anyone taking time off next week?

Tonight I'm hitting Meijer when other people would be hitting the bars.  Tomorrow is Max's 1 year photo shoot.  I know it's early, but stuff booked faster than I though.  In the afternoon we're going to look at that house.  If it's got any potential FIL is coming over Sunday for an open house.

DH is trying to get Wednesday off so we can spend the night in the woods with my family.  We're going to his family for Tday food.  I'm sad I'll be eating crap food from a box, but it's been awhile since we've been there.  At least we get to see my family some.

Re: What up?

• Options
    Oh and we have parent teacher conferences on Monday.  I'm curious how this will go.  The one teacher didn't even know who I was at pick up last week.  I never see 6let in the pictures I send.  All I get from him is "we played."  Then I get a picture of the class with an osprey.
  • Options

My husband got an invitation to beta test Elder Scrolls this weekend, so he's gonna be doing that most of the weekend. I have symphony tonight (they're playing Beethoven's Eroica) while he's playing, he'll take a break for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets tomorrow, then I'm gonna go see Hunger Games myself because he wasn't really into the first movie but I love the entire series. I'm also in the midst of C25K, so tomorrow is another day of that exercise.

• Options
    Tonight: I may have drinks with a friend. 
    Tomorrow: DH has a morning meeting at work and then we're going to be baking and packing for our Turkey day trip
    Sunday: More packing, baking, etc. 
  • Options

Tonight: Target and out to eat.

Tomorrow:  Football, going through toys, maybe some shopping.

Sunday:  Football and relaxing.

• Options

Tonight- Facial, laundry, assisting FI with school project

Tomorrow- running errands, buying veggies for Tday, lunch with a friend, scrub the house, work on FSIL's christmas scarf (over halfway done, yeah!) plus Kitty Bath Day (listen for the yowls)

Sunday- anything that didn't get done on Saturday, thank you notes for bday gifts, and handwriting practice. Also have to check on FSMIL's cat and chicken all next week.

• Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2013
    @thejucheidea My husband got the invite too, along with some other friends.  I can't decide if this makes us uber-geeky or not.  But those are his plans for the weekend.

My only plans are putting my house back together and loving up on my dogs.  I haven't seen them for almost 2 weeks!  Taking the weekend out for the local convention was rough, but it's already showing some benefits. 

ETA:  @chipmunk415 handwriting practice?
  • Options
    @VarunaTT, we strive to be uber-geeky, so I hope this just adds to our geek cred.

• Options
    Hahahaha.  We were surprised b/c we gave up online gaming awhile ago.  He still games on the computer, but I can't remember the last MMORPG either of us played.
  • Options
    Tonight: Pick up Steel for H, clean house
    Tomorrow:  Run with group, clean house, groceries, visitation (boo) and clean house.  Maybe dinner out or something fun.

Sunday:  More cleaning

So the moral:  CLEANING and Organizing my house (oops)
  • Options

The closest my husband gets to MMORPG is Team Fortress 2, but he played Skyrim like it was a paid job back when it came out.

• Options
    Tonight: spot treating carpet for cat pee and toddler pee stains.

Saturday: cut and color, renting the steam cleaner to get out the cat pee and toddler pee stains. Maybe go to Monkey Joes later that evening for DD if we get a lot of that steam cleaning done and DD is a good noodle.

Sunday: shop for thanksgiving dinner. It's gonna be a madhouse. Put rooms back from steam cleaning.

Livin' la vida loca, I tell ya.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Tonight: laundry and picking up around the house
    Tomorrow: cleaning in am, friends coming in from out of town in pm, then we're taking DD to my dad's to spend the night, and then we're going out on the town.  One of our friends is in a show of sorts that we're going to go support.  And I'm going to have to get really drunk to handle it.  (i'll explain on FB)
    Sunday: nursing a hangover.
    Monday-Friday: NO WORK!  VACATION!  YAY!  (Part of my time off will be dealing with insurance stuff from my accident,so boo to that)
  • Options
    This weekend is being spent packing and cleaning up the apartment. We leave for CA on Monday morning.
  • Options
    Today is cleaning the house. Tonight we have friends coming over for gmaes. We are going to try our Ladies and Gentlemen, yay! 

Tomorrow we are going to take DD to the zoo in the am, hopefully we can meet up with her baby BFF and her baby boyfriend, we haven't seen either in a while and the way these kids are growing, sheesh.

Sunday will be church in the am, likely family breakfast, and then a nap for *fingers crossed* working that night. We've been slower then normal lately and I haven't been getting to go in much. Kind of making a tight, sucky budget for the holidays and DD's birthday. We have savings we can dip into, but I'd rather not, it is making me feel so irresponsible to use the savings for presents and a birthday party, but we have it there for a reason.
  • Options
    Just sitting around, being pregnant. I ran my errands this morning and I'm going to work on chores. Tomorrow is a UW football game against Minnesota so I may see where it is on TV. If it's ESPN I may ask my mom if we can go there to watch it and I'll make a bunch of football junky food. Otherwise, I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the calm before the storm.
  • Options
    Last week my grandmother passed away. I had been taking care of her for almost 2 years to the day and now I'm trying to refigure my life out, so much time had went for her that even though I'm still busy I have a few hours a day that I can actually just sit.  I'm glad she isn't living the way she was anymore but its wierd having the most steady person in your life for the whole 47 years just be gone....
  • Options
    Oh, @pegasuskat, you've spoken of her on here.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you can find some peace.
  • Options
    @pegasuskat so sorry for your loss. I know exactly the thoughts you are feeling. I would normally be visiting my Grammy today, and it is so odd to not be heading over.
  • Options
    Last week my grandmother passed away. I had been taking care of her for almost 2 years to the day and now I'm trying to refigure my life out, so much time had went for her that even though I'm still busy I have a few hours a day that I can actually just sit.  I'm glad she isn't living the way she was anymore but its wierd having the most steady person in your life for the whole 47 years just be gone....
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @pegasuskat I am so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Pegasus. :(
  • Options
    I'm sorry Peg.  T+P's and ((hugs))
  • Options
    Thanks everybody.  Alzheimers sucks!!!!   And I really just pray I never get it, her life was not good for so long that I know she is a lot better off, its just hard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards