Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Ring Sizing Recommendation

My boyfriend (now fiancee) proposed to me this past Thursday.  My ring is absolutely beautiful, the only problem was that he got it two sizes too big for my finger! 
He didn't buy it from a regular jewelry store, so I had to go somewhere else to get it sized.  I had heard some good things about the "Fast Fix" in the Ross Park Mall.  I was hesitant because of bad reviews that I read online, but was crazy enough to give them a try anyway. 
Fortunately, I am incredibly pleased with the work they did.  I got my ring back in about an hour and it looked great.  It was still a little big, and they took it back the next day to size it down another half size for me for free. 
I was really happy with the work that was done and highly recommend them to anyone else with a similar problem.

Re: Ring Sizing Recommendation

• I just picked my engagement ring up from Fast Fix at the Ross Park Mall! I, too, was slightly skeptical but I am absolutely pleased with the work and my ring fits perfectly.  I brought it in this afternoon and it took about 2 1/2 hours, but the price was right and it was a huge improvement over the 3 weeks the jewelry store offered.  Thanks for the tip! And I second this recommendation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards