Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Las Vegas Wedding - Group Transportation HELP!!!

I am having my wedding in Las Vegas on 4/26/14. We have majority of things booked and details secured,  but the one we can't decide on is limo service. We are looking to transport approximately 60 guests from our dinner at Battista's to The Mandalay Bay for our in-suite reception. We have read reviews and SO many of them are bad. I need brides to be brutally honest with their limo experiences: the good, the bad, and the ugly! Recommendations and advice welcome. Please help!!!

Re: Las Vegas Wedding - Group Transportation HELP!!!

• Options
    Have you thought about a party bus? They hold more, and we had a blast on the one we were in for a wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe try posting this on the Las Vegas board to get some local brides to help weigh in on options. 
  • Options
    Im a Vegas bride. We are using presidential limousines to transport our guests to/from our ceremony and reception. Another option is the double decker bus company of Las Vegas which seat 70 but require a 2hr minimum.

Elite transportation is another company that has F650 limousine party buses. Definitely join the local Vegas board. There are quite a few of us April 2014 brides on there.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Thanks everyone! We went with Elite.
  • Options
    Hi hbrowning!

Congrats on your wedding I was just wondering how did you like working with Elite. I am in the same boat trying to transport 60 guests from ceremony to reception in LV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards