Florida-North Florida
Options

Please Help Santa Rosa and Escambia County Knotties! Venue needed ASAP!

Yikes! I'm planning to get married March 2014 and just lost my location! I'm having such a hard time finding a decently priced place($600 or less, preferably for most of the day) for what I am looking for. I have someone who is marrying us, my photographer, stylist, even a bartender, but am losing the venue battle. Obviously with a bartender, we plan to serve alcohol, and that is the biggest challenge so far. There will probably be between 75-100 people, and I would like to have the ceremony and reception in the same place, as my fiancé and I are both spiritual, but not to any one denomination. I would also prefer that they have indoor and outdoor space because if weather permits, I would love to have my wedding outside. I would love to be by the water, but neither of us care much for the beach or saltwater. We are planning a Mardi Gras themed wedding, as my fiancé is from New Orleans, and I'm trying my best to incorporate him and his preferences in the wedding. We are also in need of a relatively inexpensive caterer. Although he is from New Orleans, I am allergic to seafood, so it presents a little bit of problems. Thank you for any help you can give.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards