Michigan-Detroit
Options

thoughts?

Hi girls,
I have a problem, I squint like crazy when I'm outside in the sun...guess I should have thought about this before I planned an outdoor wedding.  Has anyone heard of contact lenses that act as sunglasses?  Or any other advice is so appreciated. 
Thanks!

Re: thoughts?

• Options

Will you be under anything? Or is there a way you can plan some decor to block the sun out of your eyes?

• Options
    Do you not have any shade for the ceremony itself?  If not, consider getting some kind of canopy going for the ceremony, and maybe for cocktails have umbrellas, or you can walk around with a parasol (I used one to keep the sun out of my face when taking senior pictures).
  • Options
    A wedding I was in recently the bride got a nice parasol for her and for myself; in some photos, we used them not just for shade but for props.  The photographers went out of their way to look for shaded spots to take photos/get footage (we took photos outdoors from 11am - 1pm, so there was definitely some brightness).  A good photographer should do that and avoid having the subjects squint.  So if you use a parasol for a few, but then you want to have photos without, mention the concern to your photographer or make sure the day of that you point out shaded areas that you can use (if he/she doesn't take the lead).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards