Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

question

How far in advance did everyone book their vendors, like photography, ceremony and reception.
Thanks!

Re: question

• Options
    I booked my venue about a year in advance and DJ about 10 months.  That's all I really had to book, everything else is included with the venue.  

What are you looking at?
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    We are thinking on Caesars for ceremony. We are thinking of booking in the next month for Feb 2015. im just wondering if im booking too early
  • Options
    If you're doing photography with a third party, and on a Friday or Saturday evening, you should try to book at least a year in advance because they good ones actually do book up that early.  Good hair and makeup aren't too far behind them.  The rest you can generally get away with waiting longer but once you have a venue locked down might as well get it all out of the way.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Yes thats our plan! Thanks
  • Options
    Also if your getting married around vday its crazy busy time as well
  • Options
    I booked our majors (ie venue, photographer and DJ) 18 months out. Our venue was booking that far out so I figured I would do it all at once.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did all of our stuff about a year in advance, so I would suggest that you are in a good time window!
  • Options
    We booked most of ours a year out, still booking a few bits now but we have a mid week wedding so it's a little easier
  • Options
    Venue - 16 months
    Photographer - 12-13 months
    Caterers - 9 months
    Bakery - 9 months, but then they closed, so we ended up booking our backup bakery about 3 months before our wedding.
  • Options
    I booked the venue 9 months, restaurant 6 months and cake 6 weeks.
  • Options
    @kljohnson88 I'm getting married March 2015 and already have venue and photographer booked... waiting for Bridal Spectacular in January to make a final decision on DJ and hair/makeup. I figure if you CAN book vendors far in advance, might as well - just a few more things checked off the list!!

How far in advance have you ladies booked hair/make up??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everybody! I'm going to go ahead and start booking! So exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards