Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Looking for a venue with exposed brick walls!

so of course I have this specific vision in my head of a venue with exposed brick walls and hardwood floors that's big enough to fit a guest list of 200 not just for cocktails, but a sit down dinner in or near pittsburgh! any suggestions?

Re: Looking for a venue with exposed brick walls!

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Edgewood Country Club has what you are looking for. We are having our reception there in a few weeks. Here is a pic.

\

Also check their website for a lot more pics and a video montage of a reception there:
    http://edgewood.memberstatements.com/tour/tours.cfm?tourid=76075

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the Pittsburgh Opera House in the Strip!  It was actually one of the venues we looked at but it was a little small.... not sure it will fit 200 comfortably (which was our max).  
  • Options

It's  not in PGH, but it is w/in 45 mins.  the artisan in wheeling wv.  It's huge, great hardwood flloor, exposed brick.  Lots of history for the building. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's exactly the same thing I was looking for!  I also found it at the Pittsburgh Opera House in the strip.  Our guest list is between 250 and 300, and I've been told it should hold that amount comfortably with a dance floor.
  • Options
    We're using Pittsburgh Opera House too!   Actually, the wedding is in less than 2 weeks!!!   Our final count is 240 and we will be able to fit that many and still have a dance floor and an area for cocktail hour.  It's beautiful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards