African American Weddings

1 Year! (pip)

I can't believe it's been a year since I got married. I wanted to share my favorite anniversary pictures and a word of advice to my fellow brides, who really I still couldnt make it without. 

1.PAY FOR THE PICTURES AND VIDEO. Like seriously. 1 year later and the memories and that are all that's left. It's so worth every penny
2.CONTINUE Counseling after getting married. I think I've thought about , killing, divorcing, and remarrying my husband at least twice a piece. Counseling has been amazing in helping us continue to adjust well to marriage. especially a long distance one.
3. REGISTER for Victoria Secret gift cards. goodness why do they charge so much? but why do they make me feel like a super model as well?
4. BEFRIEND other wives, I'm not saying kick your single girls to the curb but you need other newlyweds and experienced wives to confirm that you are not crazy and that your husband is not an alien.
5. THAT being said, don't talk down about your husband. Venting is different from disparaging your man.

6. BEING MARRIED IS AWESOME :)

Enough old married lady ranting ..hehe

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: 1 Year! (pip)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards