First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited December 2013 in Not Engaged Yet

Screen Name:Pepperally

Significant Other's Age: almost 37

What You Do:I'm a licensed social worker working for a health insurance company

What SO Does: He’s a claims adjuster for cars

State of Relationship: living together, not engaged yet

How Long You've Been Together: 3 ½ years

How You Met: the internet Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): it's going to be in 2014, we do know that much

Real Babies: None Fur Babies: one rat terrier 14 years old! Her name is Pepper; One cat 12 years old named ally (hence my name on here)

Loves: Animals, entertaining other people's kids, pizza, road trips

Hates: Close-minded people, long dreary winters

Pet Peeves: when people say "hi, how are you?" but really don't want you to answer

Hobbies/activities: anything creative/crafty, reading, trying new restaurants/foods

Favorite Thing About Your SO: Definitely his sense of humor and his sensitivity

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He takes a long time to make decisions

Describe Your Personality: I'm a very open-minded person who loves to make people laugh, be there in their darkest times, and just try to let people live their lives.  I'm laid back, which is what my BF envies about me, because he really is not.  I can let most things roll off my back...unless someone is intentionally trying to hurt me.

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 1.5

I've Been On TK Since: now, but I was engaged in the past so I was on here many years ago with a different name

How You Came to Be On TK: I used it in the past

How I like my potatoes: pretty much any form is fabulous, especially with butter and/ or salt

Favorite book/author: I prefer memoirs over fiction

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I grew up in and live in Pittsburgh, PA, but lived in Louisiana for about 4.5 years in my early 20's

Re: Just saying hello with an intro

• Yikes. Why are there no line breaks?
  • Welcome! Are you on your phone or ipad? That is probably why. 

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? 
    What's the last movie you saw?
    What's the best trip you've ever taken?

• Welcome! What's your favorite crafty hobby?
  • Welcome!
    Do you like guacamole?
    What's your favorite flavor of toothpaste?
  • PepperallyPepperally member
    edited December 2013

Ah! I'm on iPad, I will fix it later then, thanks.

Favorite alcoholic drink is vodka tonic with lots of lime.

Last movie I saw was Horrible Bosses (second time viewing). Best trip was in high school I went to Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.

Favorite crafty hobby is painting on canvas in oils or acrylic, but haven't done it in a while, sadly. Or making stuff like wreaths/ decorations for the front door, etc.

• Welcome to NEY! Do you have any favorite authors? Books? What are you reading right now?

• Hello and welcome! What's your favorite coffee or tea to drink?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • PepperallyPepperally member
    edited December 2013

Sorry, I don't like Guac or Avocados...just not my thing. (but I do love Mexican food!)

I prefer toothpaste that is gel, not paste, and only mint/peppermint or cinnamon, not the green mint...just the blue mint.

I never really got hooked on one particular author, but I've read a few by Wally Lamb that have stuck in my memory more than others.  Oh, and also several books that are memoirs by Augusten Burroughs (Running with Scissors being the most popular).  So I guess he would be up there on the list. 

I'm currently reading a fiction book called The Secret History about a small group of students at a small college who are very much off the beaten path of academia (they're serious eccentrics who love to study Greek and the ancient languages and all have only one professor for most of their classes) who get into some serious trouble...murder. 

• Favorite coffee drink?  Well, I am in love with the salted caramel mochas (skim, but with whip!) at Starbucks.  My every day coffee is black with some sweetener, but I'm trying to wean myself off of sweeteners.  My guy has talked me into cheaper coffees like Eight O'clock and Maxwell House classic roast since we took the plunge and got a Keurig.  I don't like dark roasts, probably since I drink it black, I don't like it to be too strong.
  • I just realized I didn't describe my personality.  I'm a very open-minded person who loves to make people laugh, be there in their darkest times, and just try to let people live their lives.  I'm laid back, which is what my BF envies about me, because he really is not.  I can let most things roll off my back...unless someone is intentionally trying to hurt me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards