New Jersey
Options

George Street Photography

Anyone use George Street Photography?  Any feedback?

Re: George Street Photography

• Options
    I am interested in learning more about them too.  My mom has a co-worker who is using them and is happy so far. She was really impressed with how they matched you with a photographer. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Later after replying to you I decided to do a search on the message boards.  They don't seem to have many good reviews. Here is one I found:

I would still be interested to see if anyone had positive feedback though. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I don't know anything about them, but there are many studios that take this appoach:  they have a bank of photographers and you get one of them.  Some offer pretty good photographers (George Street, Milton Gil) and are a bit pricey, some offer craigs list level photographers and are cheap (The Pros), but they all suffer from spotty if not even bad reviews.

In my opinion, it's best to work with a dedicated company by which I mean your photographer is also the owner of the company. That's the best way of knowing who your photographer is going to be as well as knowing that their personal brand and reputation is put into every wedding which isn't what you get when your photographer is some hired hand.  Again, IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards