Connecticut
Options

Has anyone used luscious lips and lashes?

I am using thumbtack.com to get the best quotes for hair and makeup and it looks like a fairly new salon. Has anyone here heard of or used this salon? Thank you!

Re: Has anyone used luscious lips and lashes?

• Options
    I found Them on thumbtack.com too. I am doing a hair/makeup trial with her on 1/18/13. I will let you know how it goes. I am interested in other people's experiences with them too as their pricing seems too good to be true! Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm having mine in January too.
  • Options
    How did the trial go??? I might possibly set up an appointment with them as well.
  • Options
    Still didn't have it due to their pipes freezing during that polar vortex a week ago and I rescheduled yesterday due to that snow storm that just happened. I seem to pick the worst days. lol. Hopefully it won't snow again this month because I really want to get it done. Will update.
  • Options
    I loved Liz! The hair stylist called in sick so I only had the makeup trial! I was a bit bummed! I also had to go out to Watertown which is another 45 mins out of the way. But it worked out! Liz is a doll! Loved her! She made me look and feel beautiful and gave me exactly what I wanted, so I booked her! My hair trial is now on 2/16! Hope yours goes well!! :)
  • Options
    I used them for my wedding in December 2013. They did an amazing job, and I was blown away with the amount of time they spent with me. I was running late, and one of the girls stayed to help put my flowers together. Great people, great work! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards