Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

Knotties - help! I'm getting close to the big day (early March) and the rehearsal dinner is proving to be the end of me.  Our rehearsal will take place in downtown Dallas, so we'd like to stay somewhere somewhat nearby.  The places I've found are way outside of our budget or are already booked.  Downtown, Deep Ellum, Uptown, Inwood/Lovers, Mockingbird Station, NW Hwy/35, etc.  Any recommendations?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

• What is your budget?
  • We'd like to keep it at/under $20/person.
  • Do you need to have it at a venue or can you have it at someone's house? My friend did a food truck for her rehearsal, they set up everything and served food too...
  • El Fenix, Sonny Bryans, and Campisi's all have party rooms that you may want to look into if you haven't already. We had Sonny Bryan's cater and it was around $11 per person but I'm not sure what the charge is to rent their party room at the Downtown location.

I tried doing a search for 'rehearsal dinner' and 'party rooms in Dallas'  because I KNOW that we had a ton of threads about this a few years back, but TK was acting up on me (imagine that) and giving me wonky results.

• We bought a bunch of Vietnamese sandwiches (buy 2 get one free!) and had a rehearsal brunch at home with mimosas.  We headed out to the venue altogether afterwards. 
  • Mine was at Gilley's- it was a super fun venue! A little bit south of downtown but easy to get to. Huge room with stage etc. and we did buffet. I'd recommend it!
  • There's a good Italian place in uptown called Cremona. Their prices are very affordable!
  • How big is your party going to be? If you like Italian you can book Cane Rosso (so good!) or Maggiano's
  • Our wedding was in uptown and we did the RD at Blue Mesa near Northpark.  They did a great job and the prices were good.  A short drive but not a big deal to our guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards