Nevada-Las Vegas

In Suite Catering

I'm doing a pretty informal in-suite reception. Looking at trying to narrow down catering (before i start splurging on the other goodies since food is a big part of a wedding budget). i've checked out a few different caterers, masterpiece cuisine among them. looking for your guys opinions. im thinking of maybe a taco bar because my fiance loves tacos. does anyone have any insight into a great caterer for this? looking for more of drop off style than anyone serving. also wondering if anyone has done an in-an-out burger display (ive seen pics and think it'd be pretty fun and delicious). it's going to be later in the night - i'm thinking 8ish, so i don't need heavy dinner type of foods. i just want delicious things to snack on while drinking. thanks in advance. oh and i'm thinking between 20-30 at most. thanks.

Re: In Suite Catering

• Hi Jenn
    Welcome to the board. When I was planning an in suite we were going to go with masterpiece. Another option if you just want nibblies is fresh grill and bar in the miracle mile shops. They do party platters at a reasonable price. We are getting a couple of platters from them for before our bachelor / bachelorette parties and also on the morning of the wedding.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Not sure if they deliver, but Hussong's Cantina in Mandalay Mall may have some type of to-go taco bar option since they do offer private events with that option.  Perhaps Diablos Cantina would be worth contacting too.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• All About Catering - Does Drop Off's and there food is so fresh and awesome, Alexis is so nice! I'm think I'm going to use Masterpiece over AAC only because, he has everything under one roof that I need. I need bartenders, flowers, hostes, and a slew of other things. AAC has to out source for those things.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards