Getting in Shape

Accountability partners!

CGrant3CGrant3 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited December 2013 in Getting in Shape
Hey Ladies!!
I am a March 2014 bride and I am looking to lose about another 15lbs to prepare for the big day!! I have lost and kept off about 15lbs over the past year...super slow process. I'm really trying to focus on nutrition as well as that always seems to be the hardest part (gah!!). Over the last year I have done the insanity workout and brazil butt lift ...I see P90x3 comes out today actually (eekk) and I plan on purchasing it to get myself in tip top shape over the next 3 months. Anyone else venturing into this? I'd love accountability partners to help keep me in check! I have a group going on facebook to encourage/motivate others if anyone wants to join and we can keep each other accountable.

Re: Accountability partners!

• I haven't done any of the DVD stuff, but I am ready to start losing weight, and I have joined a Barre class. It's not the same, but I am happy to partner up for some accountability!
  • I'm trying to lose weight before even going to try on dresses (I need to figure out my timeline for when I HAVE to start looking).  I've always been HORRIBLE at tracking food, but for the past 1 1/2 weeks I've been doing great with MyFitnessPal.com. 

As far as exercise goes, I need to get into a better routine.  I've been doing pretty good with walking on the treadmill and using the elliptical at the gym.  DVDs aren't the easiest I'm finding out because one of my dogs thinks my jumping up and down is to play with her and she doesn't really let me focus that well.

My fitness goal is to lose about 65lbs... I'd like to lose 45-50lbs before my Oct 2014 wedding as I don't think the full 65lbs is a realistic goal and I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Anniversary
  • Is love to be part of a fb accountability group! I'm also a March 2014 bride and have some lbs to shed. Count me in!!
  • I'm a March 2015 bride but would LOOOOOVE to join the fb group!! please post the link!! :)

I haven't done any DVDs recently (I did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred before - AWESOME) but I do lift weights 4-5 days a week with my fiance. Of course he has lost 50lbs easily in the last year and I'm over here like hiiiii I like donuts. SOOOO it's a slow process for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • taygete05taygete05 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    @tcnoble, any interest in being a March 2015 accountability buddy? We could start our own group?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards