Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday

Happy hump Day!!!!

Complaints go here

Re: WTF Wednesday

• wtf christmas youre making me fat! im supposed to be eating healthy so i can actually wear a bikini while im in hawaii for my wedding but theres so many cookies!! and chocolate is everywhere!!! 
  • wtf week hurry up and be over.

wtf elliptical machine, my calves hurt so bad I can barely move!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wtf hangover? How do you last all day? I've been hydrating you, eating at appropriate intervals, even drank a full-sugar Coke! You can go now. Also, how do you even exist??? I had two glasses of wine and the smallest bit of scotch. 
  • @icecreamcono Ugh - hangovers are the worst and I always seem to get them if I mix wine and liquor. Coconut water has helped me in the past. Hopefully yours went away!
  • wtf christmas youre making me fat! im supposed to be eating healthy so i can actually wear a bikini while im in hawaii for my wedding but theres so many cookies!! and chocolate is everywhere!!! 

I hear you there. And then, the other day, my FI learned that we have a chocolate factory in town... so he comes home with 2 lbs. of delicious chocolate truffles for me!  So sweet & awesome and I love him for it, but not exactly good for my figure.  At least my dress has a corset back. 

And my WTF... people that bring personal problems to work and take it out on everyone else!  Just because you are in a bad mood doesn't mean that you need to go off on me and put me in  bad mood.  Ugh!

• @nicoann hahha that is terrible but awesome at the same time! That is soo much chocolate haha luckily for me my dress has a tie up back and I have to do it up like the tightest it can possibly go right now so it will still fit if I gain weight :p haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards