Maryland

Where to get ring resized in Baltimore

My FI bought my engagement ring online from a vendor that does not offer sizing, and we aren't sure where to go to get the ring resized.  Have any of you ladies had a ring resized in the Baltimore area?  Any recommendations on where to go?   

I'm just looking to have the ring sized down and the diamonds don't go all the way around the band. Also, the band is white gold which I know can make a difference depending on where you go.  

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to get ring resized in Baltimore

• I've had rings re-sized by Nusinov & Sons (right outside of the beltway) and had consistently good experiences dealing with them. But, if I remember corectly, re-sizing is done offsite, so you will be without your ring for 2ish weeks. For someone with a good jeweler onsite, you could try Zacharys in Severna Park. They custom made my e-ring and wedding band, and were faulous to work with. I have a right hand ring that needs to be re-sized, and I plan to use them when I get around to it.
  • I'll definitely check those places out!  Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Had mine done at Smyths. They were pleasant and timely. I went there via recommendation as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards