African American Weddings
Options

Pro pics!

I hope this link works for you, trying to upload individual pics was too tedious. Our lighting was very dim so I'm really surprised at how bright these pics are. I love them :-) LINK: https://db.tt/n5UVN4Ws
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pro pics!

• Options
    Thanks for sharing! I can't tell it was dim at all! okay, i have DRESS LUST! your dress reminds me of mine but better. lol. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the top part of it, you looked amazing and ya'll make a beautiful couple. Congrats again!!!

p.s. i think the woman in the purple is my long lost sister hahaha.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Great pics! I'm with @footballwife77, you looked amazing, seriously. Great job with hair and make up!
  • Options
    SOOO SAD  for some reason the link doesnt work for me i will try when i get home

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    So very beautiful!!! You looked so happy and radiant! Beautiful Bride!!
  • Options
    Awww! Such a beauty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Loved it!! The orange was so pretty on everybody.
  • Options
    Beautiful
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omg you looked soooooooo beautiful.... I finally get to see the pics

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I gotta give you big props for coordinating your colors so well in your wedding. It looks like all of you are having such a great time. You two are a beautiful couple. Thank you for sharing!

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options

heyyyyyyyy m&m lol!

I see you miss something blue!!  love that touch, very cute.

obviously I don't know who all is who to ya'll picture #278, mark kissing the top of that lady's head, had me misty at my desk.  It's so sweet that your guests were moved and touched like that

oooh, before I forget mrs. mua, I MUST know the name and manufacturer of that lipstick color please, it's totes mcgotes adorbs.

great job moni you two look so happy!!!

• Options
    That was one of Mark's favorite aunts. His mom passed about 7 years ago, they were best friends. The lipstick is MAC Bronze Shimmer. Thanks ma'am :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    marsm4 which one of those handsome fellas was trying to hit on you BM lol... Im sorry the COUGAR in me wouldve been out on the prowl that night LOL LOL they are too handsome

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

heyyyyyyyy m&m lol!

I see you miss something blue!!  love that touch, very cute.

obviously I don't know who all is who to ya'll picture #278, mark kissing the top of that lady's head, had me misty at my desk.  It's so sweet that your guests were moved and touched like that

oooh, before I forget mrs. mua, I MUST know the name and manufacturer of that lipstick color please, it's totes mcgotes adorbs.

great job moni you two look so happy!!!

I laugh sooo hard everytime i that commercial... i love that commercial!... I posted it on FB

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    LOL @ Tira.  Chile my daughter would tell me to knock it off this instant. 
  • Options
    @misstira all the GM except for the oldest one are my stepsons! I had to beat my cougar bridesmaids off of them! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOL LOL LOL YOU WOULDVE TOLD ME THE SAME THING LOL LOL... 

image  SAYING HI BOYS LMAO

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    LOL....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards