Flowers

color change

I originally had a color theme in mind(blue and purple) and she saw a dress in purple she likes, but in the past few months I have changed my mind. Instead of blue and purple, I want to go with blue and white.  Now, she is giving me attitude and telling me what she wants.  I am willing to let her pick out the style, but the color too? Whose wedding is it anyway?

Re: color change

• Umm - who is "she"? A bridesmaid? Did she already buy this dress? How far off is your wedding?
  • I originally had a color theme in mind(blue and purple) and she saw a dress in purple she likes, but in the past few months I have changed my mind. Instead of blue and purple, I want to go with blue and white.  Now, she is giving me attitude and telling me what she wants.  I am willing to let her pick out the style, but the color too? Whose wedding is it anyway?

@horselover2010

Who is "she"? If it is a bridesmaid, then tell her that it is YOUR wedding and that you are going with these colors and she needs to find a dress is X color by X date. Then she can make the choice to either suck it up or be pissy enough about it to take herself out of the bridal party. This is of course assuming that your wedding is still far enough away where she has NOT already bought a dress in the other color.
  • Is the "she" your bridesmaid?  Your fiance?  Mother?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards