Connecticut
Options

All Done!

My husband(!) and I got married on Saturday at the Inn at Middletown.  We chose them because they were a smaller venue, close to home, and willing to work with us and our tiny budget.  Katelin was amazing through everything and always answered my questions, no matter how silly.  Even though it was snowing, the show went on.  Our guests enjoyed a delicious breakfast buffet, with the addition of an Adult Mac and Cheese bar, which was a HUGE hit.  We did a host/cash bar combo (I know, tacky, but that's what we could afford).  I would say that was the ONLY downside...the cost of an open bar at the Inn is VERY high; higher than other places that we looked.  The valet parking threw us off at first, and then we decided to pay for our guests' parking as their "wedding favor", and that worked out well.

Our cupcakes were from NoRAs and...oh my goodness, yes.  The display was beautiful, the flavors were awesome, and because we were literally right down the street from the bakery, they came to pick up the tower instead of someone having to deliver it back to them.

Although I bought my dress online, I got my bridesmaids' dresses and had my alterations done at Fairy Tales in Glastonbury.  Again, they were great and accommodating, and my girls looked AMAZING...and so did I.

So those of you looking in the central part of CT, that's what I can recommend to you.

Re: All Done!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards