Destination Weddings Discussions

To-Do Tuesday!

Hi ladies!

What is on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• WR - I'm sure this is a faux pas, but I'm waiting until the end of the week when we take our two-week break for the holidays to send my bosses the wedding invites. I just don't want them to come in the next day and talk to me about it, especially in front of coworkers who are not invited. 

NWR: Sleep and packing to go to NY. Both completely necessary, both not likely to happen.
  • WR - PACK and get on a plane on Saturday :D:D:D Oh and confirm one last thing with the wedding planner, annnnnnnd decide between two pairs of earrings which ones I am going to wear haha oh and find pictures to show my makeup and hair person

NWR - clean the apartment so that the people watching my cat while I am away don't know how messy I am lol

• WR - Take my dress in to start alterations, excited about this! I have a hair appt Thursday to see if I like my friends hair lady here, FI isn't so into me continuing to travel home to my hair girl. 

NWR - I need to finish my Christmas Shopping. My mom comes in this weekend, and i need to clean house and fold the giant pile of clean laundry. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards