African American Weddings

Sorority Girls

Are you planning to do anything at your wedding to honor your sorors? I have 27 line sisters, so of course they cant be in wedding, but Im thinking about honoring them in some way. I was thinking about giving each one of them a pink tea rose to wear pinned to their dress. I also considered having everyone where the same color and sit together. What are you ladies going to do?  

Re: Sorority Girls

• HEY SOROR!!! Um I have 22 line sisters and a family full of sorors....I am only going to do the song with them and take a picture including all sorors then I will take just a picture with my linesisters. I didnt think about giving them anything to honor them. I will have probably 2 or 3 LS's in my wedding party. Great idea though!
  • I am not in a D9 sorority not do I like my line sisters lol plus I have been in the org almost 20 years So no I am not even inviting them let alone doing something for them I have some of my sorors in the wedding party but that's about it.... Yes I am a bit bitter still but oh well lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    I am not in a D9 sorority not do I like my line sisters lol plus I have been in the org almost 20 years So no I am not even inviting them let alone doing something for them I have some of my sorors in the wedding party but that's about it.... Yes I am a bit bitter still but oh well lol
    Goodness, why are you so bitter towards your LSs?
  • Because they were a hot mess online and it fell on me and then they allowed our undergrad chapter to go inactive because they hated our DP They don't my arse either I have made some peace with them but we are not close except for my front that's my heart
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love pinterest and found this, so I was thinking of doing this for my Sorors, but white roses. Nothing special for my LS's other than a group picture(s). Same thing for my fiance and his fraternity brothers/LBs. We will sing our hymns, stroll or two and do our calls. I think that will be it for now lol.
    hallunscripted.blogspot.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You found what? Nothing came up lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hallunscripted.blogspot.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivavthedivav member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2014
    Lol just a bit lol Oh that's a cute idea.... Half way makes me wish I got along with them chicks lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're just doing the Sweetheart song and a stroll.  :-)  #DeltaDiva
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards