Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Registry Question

So I recently got engaged, and at our surprise party after the engagement, we walked away with several really great, thoughtful gifts. I started my registry the next morning so people could buy stuff for us off our list. My fiance's cousin also recently got engaged, so I've been comparing our registry to theirs. Everything of theirs seems to be the same color, while everything on mine is mismatched. Does everything on my registry need to look the same, or can I be mismatched and have some personality in my home?

Re: Registry Question

• Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2013
    You can register for whatever you would like. It doesnt matter if it all matches or not. Just make sure you have items at varying price points.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You can register which ever way. You should select items you would want in your home and that reflect your style - if that's eclectic and mismatched than that's what you register for :) Don;t worry what others register for, register for what you need and want. That's why there's so many options for dishes, people like different things. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    You can register which ever way. You should select items you would want in your home and that reflect your style - if that's eclectic and mismatched than that's what you register for :) Don;t worry what others register for, register for what you need and want. That's why there's so many options for dishes, people like different things. GL!
    This.  Choose items that are your and your FI's style.  It doesn't matter what other people register for.
  • Options
    The wedding is August 10, so coming up soonish! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards