Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Vibes please

Hi Ladies--I need some of those good knottie vibes.

DH is still in discomfort from his siatica, but we got him some better meds on Friday.  He was moving ok over the weekend, but still, he's not sure he's going to feel up to travelling to Pittsburgh for Christmas.  It'll break my heart because I have to go--I have all of my neice's gifts from Santa.  Can you send out some vibes that he gets back on his feet (literally)?

Re: Vibes please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes that your DH is back on his feet in a jiffy.  Winter is the worst for aches and pains.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lots of pain-free vibes for your DH. Hope those meds do their job!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending so many vibes to you guys!  Hope he is feeling better and ready to make the trip this week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man. MANY vibes that he is ok enough to go to Pgh. Tell him that he can lie on a heating pad the whole time that he's here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Many, many vibes! Keep us posted!

Vacation

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loads and loads of vibes, hun!! 

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  The outlook is bleak.  DH just called to tell me he scheduled an appointment with a neurologist for next Monday.  We're supposed to be in Pittsburgh until next Wednesday.

I'm trying to keep it together in the office.  Totally not cool to spend our first married Christmas apart.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww, many vibes for your DH (and you!).  It's awful that he's in so much pain at this time of year :(  Here's hoping for a miraculous recovery in the next couple of days.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I am so sorry to hear this. Super strength vibes and prayers your DH's way. I really hope he can go so that you can spend your first married Christmas together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of healthy vibes, I hope everything works out.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Many get well vibes to your DH, hope everything works out and you can all spend the holiday together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards