Connecticut
Options

Caterers

Hi ladies! I'm hoping to get some input from board members about caterers. A lot of people always mention the "usuals" when it comes to caterers - sweet relief, coastal gourmet, fitzgeralds, catering by christine. Are there any other ones that people have been especially impressed by? We're getting married at Lighthouse Point in June 2015. I just want to make sure I'm not cutting out any possibilities just because I had never heard of them. Thanks guys!

Re: Caterers

• Options
    I love my caterer, Grand Gourmet, out of New Haven. I thought they were very competitive, and extremely creative with their dishes. They even do tastings for under $40 per person if you're on the fence.

Good luck and Congrats!!
  • Options
    Emily's!  we worn blown away by their proposal, and their tasting was phenomenal.  they are incredibly reasonable (by realistic standards, this isn't a "budget" option) for the quality and quantity.  definitely check them out!  (i am a lhpp bride, too)
  • Options
    I am using Emily's - they sent us an amazing menu proposal and the tasting was great!!! I also looked into Riverhouse which was my second choice. Both are fairly equal in price but Emily's included some really great small options like pre-wedding refreshing drinks - which is great b/c it's a June wedding!
  • Options
    I am using Two Steps Catering out of Danbury. They have great prices and their food is great! It's family owned so either Tom or Kayte will be your main contact. We are working with Kayte and she is awesome about responding to emails and answering any little question I may have. I deff recommend giving them a call.
  • Options
    A friend got married there and used Jordan's catering out of Cheshire.
  • Options
    I'm using Carbone's Restaurant out of Hartford. There food is amazing!!!! 
  • Options
    Marcia Selden is amazing (though not cheap)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards