May 2014 Weddings
Options

NWR: Happy Holidays!

We say this all the time on here, but you all are the best - friendly, kind & understanding, that makes this whole wedding process much more enjoyable (we are one awesome wedding board!). So from one May bride to the rest, Happy Holidays!! :D And may 2014 be our best year yet!
Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR: Happy Holidays!

• Options
    @ArtTeacher23 Merry christmas to you and to all my fellow May brides! 

Also, Cutest christmas card ever, I LOVE Boston Terriers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

@ArtTeacher 23 -- love the card! Adorbs.

Also, I'm officially 5 months out today -- Eek! Here's to a great few months until we're all hitched! Can't wait to keep planning with you girls :)

• Options
    I've missed you girls. I feel like I've been MIA for a while but it's only been a few days. I started a new job on Wednesday. As soon as I sat at my new desk I received a txt from my BFF/MOH saying that her mom passed away :( it's been a crazy, stressful, busy, overwhelming week. Trying my best to find my Christmas spirit. I'll truly cherish this Christmas with all my loved ones. Especially my almost 90 year old grandfather. Hope everyone has a very Merry and gets all the presents you've asked for. After all I'm sure we all made Santas nice list this year. xoxoxo
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays fellow May brides!

I know it's definitely going to start sinking in for me once the calendar rolls over to 2014!

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you!!  And I know 2014 will be our best year, after all we are lucky women to be marrying such wonderful men! Plus they sure are lucky too as we are a some seriously awesome and cool women! :D  Love you all and Merry Christmas again! :D
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @FutureMrsN3312 -- missed you, too! I'd been wondering where you went off to. Hope the new job is going well, however stressful the change may be! And I'm so sorry to hear about your BFF's mom :( Thinking of you! Xoxo

• Options
    I hope all you ladies had a Merry Christmas! I wasn't online for a few days with all the craziness of the holidays so I missed this until now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards