Connecticut
Options

party bus prices

does anyone know how much the going rate is for a party bus for about 3 hours i need one from my house to the church 2 minutes away from each other then pictures a minute from the church then 15-20 minutes to the reception.

i have a huge wedding party 7 girls and 6 guys  i was going to reserve a 10 passenger stretch it would pick me up and my maids go to church then after take me hubby best man moh and my maids but my fi is telling me how come the other guys cant come. 3 of them will be driving 2 solo who will not have a way back to the church to get cars after the reception and if they did they would be going out of there way.

church is in new britain pictures are in new britain reception is in southington, one of the guys lives in the new haven area and the other guy is in Cheshire area

if i could find a party bus or a limo that fits 15 for under 400 i would be golden but dont see how that is going to happen 

Re: party bus prices

• Options
    I just got a quote from Dattco for their Activity Vehicle (holds 24) for three hours @ $600 total but they have other smaller vehicles that may be less expensive - they didn't have availability on my date so I couldn't get a quote.
    I also got a quote from Premier Limo for an Executive Van that holds 13 for $499 for three hours.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    thanks it does i will be looking into it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards